MINIATURES IDENTIFICATION,PLEASE

Heyer

Hello i am going to make you work a little bit ;) :grin: ,i need your help to identify the folowing miniatures,i would really apreciate if you can tell me in wich catalogue are pictured or if they are uncatalogued,thanks in advance and here we go with the pictures.

Due to some problems to make the pictures bigger,i let you also with the link to the photobuket album,just click the link,thanks.
Red spot means it is succesfull identified.

http://s876.photobucket.com/user/cargol ... t=2&page=1

Chico

Bigger pictures please, i maybe missing something but even when i click on the pics there tiny :(

ardyer

Picture 1h, I , and k are all talisman plastics. I think that was third edition. Two wizards and a witch elf. I think they might all also be from expansion sets.

Edit: 3n is also talisman. They were all re released in the gw "toy box"sets.

Asslessman

Pictures work fine for me, lots of unknown minis though, apart from the RT space marines you'll find in the 1991 blue catalogue. I remember a superb version of the dark elf witch as entry in the youngblood category of the Golden demon in some WD...) .

Good luck ^^

Heyer

ardyer":vxm9ecmb said:
Picture 1h, I , and k are all talisman plastics. I think that was third edition. Two wizards and a witch elf. I think they might all also be from expansion sets.

Edit: 3n is also talisman. They were all re released in the gw "toy box"sets.

Hi,i know more or less what kind of miniatures they are ,my BIG problem is to find them in some catalogs or flyers,thanks for your help.

Zhu Bajie

photo 3 L: Gnome from adventurers starter set
photo 3 0: Halfling from adventurers starter set
photo 7 G: Chaos Warriors Speciality Set.

Heyer

Zhu Bajie":3f903t0g said:
photo 3 L: Gnome from adventurers starter set
photo 3 0: Halfling from adventurers starter set
photo 7 G: Chaos Warriors Speciality Set.

Thanks mate :grin: ,3 lees to identify,come on tell me the rest ;) .

Mutantdale

2 Space marines marked B and F are from the transition range.. End of rogue trader beginning of 2nd edition time 1993 i think..

MD

Heyer

Mutantdale":32gh1tl8 said:
2 Space marines marked B and F are from the transition range.. End of rogue trader beginning of 2nd edition time 1993 i think..

MD
Hi,thanks for the information,it is posible to see them in some catalogue?

Blue in VT

Picture 2 Q thru T are 3rd edition bretonians that Are not well cataloged ...the best I've seen is a link on the Bret forum...I'll try to find the link.

Cheers,

Blue

Heyer

Blue in VT":2jpuezrz said:
Picture 2 Q thru T are 3rd edition bretonians that Are not well cataloged ...the best I've seen is a link on the Bret forum...I'll try to find the link.

Cheers,

Blue

Hi,thanks a lot for the info,i thought that archers were citadel bretonians or harlequin archers :grin: ,that link would be usefull,please try to find it,thanks.

Back