Fimir alternative figures

Chico

I'd just like to start by saying Mr Saturday is a git, as his fantastic and inspired Fimir army has got me wanting my own force of rape lizards. Trouble is there's not that many Fimir figures out there and apart from the Heroquest Fimir aren't that cheap.

Anyway know of some Alternative figures to use for Fimir?

Also on a semi-related subject anyone have some GW Fimir going spare and up for trading them?

Cheers
Chico

Chico

Just John":crs3uxql said:
Hey Chico - If you get any answers on other forums you should post them here

Hey,

Bloodmoon Mini's have a range, but they need to be recast stocked. That's it for now though :(

Mutantdale

Bloodmoonminis is down at the moment and has been for a while, but he is testing out payment methods and has said back in May that in a few weeks it should be back up and running.

So I guess we will have to wait a while for them.

MD

Chico

BloodMoon Minitures are now stocked again, beware postage costs are high ($14 at least) and you will get import charges.

Now that being said someone buy some and give them to me :)

Naagruz

Unless you are up for some sculpting, Bloodmoon's Bog Raiders are the only decent proxies you can buy.

Postage from the U.S. to U.K. went apesh*t in Jan/Feb & prices went up 600%-700%.

I'm sitting on 6 of the Bog Raiders, but I resculpted a head. Let me know if you are interested.

Fimm McCool

Yeah, there aren't that many options and none of them are particularly cheap. Mr S got his heads cast though you know, maybe he has some to spare?

Chico

Aye other then BMM i agree there's not much out there, may have to settle for Impact Miniatures and the classics.

Naagruz, thanks for the offer but i can't justify international shipping, well i can but my Wife will beat me lol ;) Fimm as for MrS and his heads while they look great i just not fancy the whole heavy greenstuff route.

Cheers

Fimm McCool

No, without green stuff you're pretty limited! There are a few orcs and beastmen that might work, but probably not any cheaper.

0501orcs-01.jpg

I've done something with orc 09 here, and 07 may be a possibility (and 12 and 13 maybe- not seen 'em in the lead)

or there's Vrak and Merd

WD95p15CH4ChaosBeastmen-01.jpg

Each to their own but I think the BM minis are pretty horrible- more like crocodiles than fimir.

Back