Technical stuff, Evolutions, Changes, etc.

treps

If you have any problem with the forum, want some changes, feels something is missing, etc. don't hésitate to post it it here or to PM me.

Also I'm not English so if there is something wrong, again, tell me so that I could modify it !

Oh, and I'm not very good at design or graphics so if you feel that we could have a better looking forum and want to manage it contact me (you can browse phpBB style gallery and propose a better base than this one too).

Bruno

Zhu Bajie

I like the basic PHPbb layout, not too fancy, and I'm used to it! Thanks for sorting this out Bruno, it's brill!

Some suggestions:

Create a "Marketplace" section for the buying/selling/trading of miniatures / rules / scenarios / old-white dwarfs etc.? Keep the miniatures collecting about general collecting, but not trading.

Also a "Rules discussion" section? So people can get clarification on whether they need to take a Fear test when being charged at by a balrog?

Adam

I agree about the style, nice and easy to navigate.

One suggestion I'd make is maybe having a seperate battle reports section.

treps

Avatars are activated, just tell me if you want a gallery to choose from or if it is ok like this.

Bruno

Orlygg

How about a section for 'Other Retro Discussions'? It would be a great place to discuss old computer games, films, television programmes etc that may, or may not, inspire painting, collecting etc...

Thantsants

I was chatting with someone I was trading with over on the LAF and passed them the link to this place as they were wondering what Oldhammer was.

When they got back to me they mentioned that there was nowhere on the site that summed up what we were about - apart from the content of all our posts of course!

Would it be an idea to come up with some sort of tagline to go with the Oldhammer logo at the top?

Back