Rogue Trader Chaos Renegades

Mutantdale

Hi all..

Spent some time tonight going over the rogue trader army lists in the 2 books and have a couple of questions for you all.

Slaves to Darkness
The legion list pics mostly correlate to a specific mini that was made but a lot of the black legion mini pics do not. Am I correct that some are renegade bodies with fantasy chaos warrior heads? I'm sure I recognise a few.

Lost and the Damned
The Nurgle and Tzeentch lists in here vary wildly to the previous book. Any idea why? They don't even seem to be using g the same character layout or god specific numbers for squad sizes.. this almost looks like a 2nd edition list. Was there older versions that got scrapped that were like those in slaves to darkness?

Cheers all
MD :ugeek:

Chico

Mutantdale":tlcbhdfc said:
Hi all..
Slaves to Darkness
The legion list pics mostly correlate to a specific mini that was made but a lot of the black legion mini pics do not. Am I correct that some are renegade bodies with fantasy chaos warrior heads? I'm sure I recognise a few.

Some of the drawn pictures were of conversions I'm sure I've seen them somewhere. The Lieutenant and Librarian pictures i haven't seen any figure for though.

Back