Alternate Dwarf models

The Inner Geek":22hm9d0y said:
Chico":22hm9d0y said:
Thanks Chico. I somehow missed the whole 'ordering' page. That said, the halflings I'm after aren't available yet. I like the ones shown here.

Those halflings should be ready around January (along with the additional ones and the new Dwarf Knightly Orders I've posted over the weekend).

Regarding the confusion on the blog, it's due to this not being a commercial project. I get the figures made that I want for my own collection and then offer additional castings for sale to help offset some of the costs.

Widder

White Knight, you make these dwarves? The renaissance dwarves where to buy?

Another fantasy dwarves:

http://runecast-sculpts.blogspot.de/201 ... re-go.html

0001+Zwerge+Bidenh%25C3%25A4nder+Champion+05.JPG

0022+Zwerge+Armbrustsch%25C3%25BCtzen+Musiker+05.JPG

Saludos, bye.

The Sea Elf core, the new halflings, the human girls and the new dwarf knights will all become available sometime in January.

lenihan

White Knight":1fa2ykg1 said:
The Sea Elf core, the new halflings, the human girls and the new dwarf knights will all become available sometime in January.

You're a legend!

Here is one of the new pieces which i should have in the web shop in around two weeks time.

Sculpted by Shane Hoyle.Two more to go with him too ;).

Aiteal

that's a lovely dwarf sculpt, full of nice little details, like the comb-over, the rabbit, and of course the embroidery on the tunic.
I can't quite make out what's in the right hand though, is there something there?

Chico

Aiteal":11nihaef said:
that's a lovely dwarf sculpt, full of nice little details, like the comb-over, the rabbit, and of course the embroidery on the tunic.
I can't quite make out what's in the right hand though, is there something there?

Holy Hand grenade.. there's a rabbit after all heh

DAGabriel

Some new Ewal Dvergar by clam:

Summer%2Bpaintings.jpg

and coming soon:

alternate drummer
Drummer%2B1.jpg

new Grenadiers
Warriors%2Bwith%2Bseparate%2Bhelmets%2B1.jpg

Warrior%2B1%2Bwith%2Bgun.jpg

and some new minis by sjoerd
Grinner Dragarm
Grin%2B8.jpg

Sanquis Bigleap
Sanq%2B8.jpg

Branding Hyld
Bran%2B1.jpg

They seem to be coming late this spring!

Back