Some oldhammerish renaissance zombies I'm getting made

As part of my old school inspired, renaissance themed private commissioning project, Mick Darpa just sculpted these wonderful human zombies for me.

The full set of 5 Renaissance human zombies (3 landsknechts, 1 reiter and 1 gen d'armes) in a shocking display of my increasingly bad photography:

zombies.jpg

And some better pics from Mick.

"Baron Rotschildt". The knight or gen d'armes is my favourite. Perfect pose and gorgeous detail. I couldn't have dreamed it better. Also would work well as a zombie reiksguard.

knight2.jpg

3 classic landsknechts, or undead versions thereof. If you might be slightly worried about the size of the hands in some pictures, don't. It's just a trick of perspective due to the angle of the pictures.

10423635_345269118970395_4315414678495791686_n.jpg

hum%2520zombie%25201.jpg

humanzombie5.jpg

Finally, an unhorsed reiter who clearly has some leg injury. Luckily, in his zombie state he's immune to that sort of pain and will be able to continue walking on it until the weight of his body damages it beyond use.

humanzombie4.jpg

These will join my zombie halflings from before (which are available now):
Image2.jpg

Well, a mounted one is not ruled out yet, as I will be doing mounted knights later on, so might do up a mounted version of him at some point, but no promises.

Grumdril

These are fantastic.

One of these days my resistance will crumble and I'll start adding to my undead collection. But even if not these are the sort of miniatures you want just because they're so full of character, even without an "I'm gathering an army" excuse.

Paul / Grumdril

Very cool minis. Style like the good old ones from Marauder and Citadel.....great.

Now all together.......brrrraaaiiiiiinnnsssss....

Con-fusion

Beautiful! In a rotting corpse kind of way. Is the scale on these more like the mid-80s citadel zombies or like the larger marauder zombies?

They were initially part of my personel renaissance fantasy range, but have now been taken on board by The Assault Group, who ran a small kickstarter with them. As soon as they filled the kickstarter orders, they will add them to their webstore (that already has my former renaissance dwarfs and halflings).

Suthers

I love those zombies, absolutely full of character. Shame I missed the kickstarter but glad I can look forward to them being released by The Assault Group.

Late

Suthers":2lrzpmsy said:
I love those zombies, absolutely full of character. Shame I missed the kickstarter but glad I can look forward to them being released by The Assault Group.

I just logged in for the longest time to say absolutely the same :grin:

Any idea when they will be available?

Honestly, I don't know. But I'm guessing it won't take them as long as the dwarfs and halflings, given the small scope of the kickstarter. Glad you like them, these are one of the sets I'm most proud of to think that they wouldn't exist without me. 8-)

Back