In-production Rogue Trader alternatives

Chico

phreedh":t3lc3thr said:
Depending on scale, I think the Excalibur scifi range would work great. Too bad they're rather expensive.

Ohh thanks for that link, some of those will make great Chaos Squats :)

Edit anyone know how the Maygone's scale?

Jonas

Yes I did. I have been picking them off Ebay as much as possible :grin: Even got some original greens and miniatures altered by the sculptor.

I will take some photos later today.

Jonas

I took some ZAP photos and also added Saurian from Acheson Creations, very RT and CHEAP! + Excalibur Amazon.

Attachments

• ZAP001.JPG
    ZAP001.JPG
    97 KB · Views: 7,309
  • ZAP002.JPG
    ZAP002.JPG
    141.9 KB · Views: 7,310

phreedh

Jonas":uotk2h0f said:
I took some ZAP photos and also added Saurian from Acheson Creations, very RT and CHEAP! + Excalibur Amazon.
Thanks Jonas! Don't know how I missed this post. :oops:

Asslessman

Hile looking for some Fallout models, I found some that could very well make RT models too :

http://www.brother-vinni.com/shop.htm#! ... ort=normal

174438151.jpg

131257386.jpg

148569318.jpg

cheetor

Asslessman":cx9kldcd said:
Hile looking for some Fallout models, I found some that could very well make RT models too]

That monowheel 'bot is great, as is the brain-bot. There is an awful lot of misogynistic T&A there though.

cheetor

phreedh":446f5vp0 said:
cheetor":446f5vp0 said:
awful lot of misogynistic T&A there though.
Yeah, isn't it great!?! :roll: :(

I dont want to derail this fantastic thread which has separated me from my money a number of times, so I wont discuss some of the other figures on that site after this... but seriously, some miniature designers deserve a hefty, running kick up the hole :(

[/cheetors off topic contribution]

PantherV

Hi Chaps,

Anyone know if the Ion Age range of figures is still available? I cant seem to find any on the Alternative Armies website, just the asgard space marines....

Tom

Back