Epic infantry metal models

annagul

Hello.

I recently bought an Epic joblot and it contains these three metal infantry models. I know Games Workshop produced some metal infantry models for Epic, as you can see in this website:

http://www.galactic-intrigue.com/epicollector/Pages/2-Catalog/Catalog-Overview-Frames.html

Curiously, there is no metal infantry models in the Catalogues nor Solegend website (why?).

Anyway, I found the Eldar leader and the mole mortar in the Galactic Intrigue website, but I can't find the Space Marine of the right side of the image.

Do you know a catalogue I can see all the metal infantry models produced by Games Workshop?

Hope all of you stay healthy and safe!

Attachments

• IMG_1389.jpg
    IMG_1389.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 801
It doesn't help you much, but when I was at Mail Order (1989-91) we were told to throw a few of these in with each Epic order. They weren't separately catalogued at that point, just in a large mixed bin next to the Epic racks.

annagul

dieselmonkey":2l8ldsdq said:
It doesn't help you much, but when I was at Mail Order (1989-91) we were told to throw a few of these in with each Epic order. They weren't separately catalogued at that point, just in a large mixed bin next to the Epic racks.

Well, that helps. Thank you, dieselmonkey.

At least I know there is no catalogues. Sadly I cannot know how many metal models existed. :cry:

Also, this page in the Winter 89 trade catalogue does show a few at the bottom (and confirming my memory!):

cat89wint023x-01.jpg

It's definitely not all of them, obviously.

annagul

dieselmonkey":229fk3jf said:
Also, this page in the Winter 89 trade catalogue does show a few at the bottom (and confirming my memory!):
It's definitely not all of them, obviously.

Yes, I also checked the trade catalogues, but I didn't find anything. Maybe I overlooked that page!

I will double-check the trade catalogues!

Thank you again, dieselmonkey!

Back