Is something rare in this pictures? Link fixed,I hope so.

Heyer

Hello,I would like to know if I have some rare(gem) miniature in this pictures,they are mainly Grenadier, Ral partha, and others I can not identify.
Also would appreciate if you can give me a rough value of the miniatures,I don't think most of them can go for more of 1,5£,but maybe I am wrong.
Let's see if it works:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/xiHfSjH1xDnj5cdCA

Attachments

• IMG_20200524_195306.jpg
    IMG_20200524_195306.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 1,007
  • IMG_20200523_211329.jpg
    IMG_20200523_211329.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 1,005
  • IMG_20200524_120751.jpg
    IMG_20200524_120751.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 1,005

Heyer

Re: Is something rare in this pictures

Thanks for the advise,I will try to fix it later, meanwhile here you have three pictures,thanks.

Unlikely to be anything rare in there, certainly nothing springs out at me. Most it it's not Citadel, for a start, and that's where the collectors (and the money) are.

Heyer

dieselmonkey":2x47z8tq said:
Unlikely to be anything rare in there, certainly nothing springs out at me. Most it it's not Citadel, for a start, and that's where the collectors (and the money) are.
Hi,I know there's no Citadel,I just want to know if you see something that has more of 1.5£ value.Thanks for you time,I really appreciate it.

Heyer":3fv2kpgo said:
dieselmonkey":3fv2kpgo said:
Hi,I know there's no Citadel,I just want to know if you see something that has more of 1.5£ value.Thanks for you time,I really appreciate it.

As I say, nothing I can see that's worth more than a £1 or so, but non-GW isn't really my speciality.

Re: Is something rare in this pictures? Link fixed,I hope so

On the third picture, I think that 1H might be "Johann the Knife" from the Mordheim range. It is relatively rare - or at least it is expensive on eBay.

Also, while they might not be that rare, I think that the shoulderpads (1A) might be quite easy to sell.

Heyer

Re: Is something rare in this pictures? Link fixed,I hope so

LilBroGrendel,thank you,I didn't know who he was,it seems he has some value along with the shoulder pads.Thanks.

PD:grin:ies the link work?

Back