New oldschool halflings -Rooster Riders released!

Asslessman

Re: New oldschool halflings - Halfling Cavalry Greens (13/12

C'mon Erny, you know a giant cock is always welcome...

Skarsnik

Asslessman":gcfc539c said:

Someone had to make that joke I suppose :lol:

"Halflings with giant cocks between their legs" did make for a tempting alternative title...

Erny

Maybe not at the shrine of Rigg?

Anyway obvious cock jokes are so childish, to remove any possible profanity I suggest we call them giant peckers.

Re: New oldschool halflings - Halfling Cavalry Greens (25/2)

Coming soon to a The Assault Group Kickstarter near your home, the second Halfling Light Cavalry Rider option (to go with the roosters): mounted archers, sculpted by Juan Montaño.

Right wing archers:
archers1.jpg

Left wing archers:
archers2.jpg

Re: New oldschool halflings -Rooster Riders Kickstarter (19/

The full range is now unlocked on the kickstarter: rooster riders, pony riders, piggyback riders and infantry and even the zombies:

TheShamblers.jpg

Viruz

Re: New oldschool halflings -Rooster Riders Kickstarter (19/

How cool is that ?
:lol: I laugh my head off.
Rider on chickens :lol: Well done.

symphonicpoet

I think I would actually be somewhat concerned about a chicken of that size. I'm guessing that's a hundred fifty to two hundred pound bird there, and roosters are . . . uh . . . rather aggressive. Just remember, those things are enlarged versions of what is probably the closest living relative of the T-Rex. That may look funny, but I bet it'd be a fearsome mount. Stick some old school spurs on it and watch what it does to your horse. I'm not betting on the horse.

i got some of these from the kickstarter and whilst they were delivered well late the minis look very nice. maybe one day my halfling warband will happen.

Back