Thrud the barbarian

Niko

Hi,

I wish to add Thrud the barbarian to my army of warhammer. Do you know warhammer rules for him ?
cheers
Nico

Sleepysod

Niko":3d10f5ck said:
Hi,

I wish to add Thrud the barbarian to my army of warhammer. Do you know warhammer rules for him ?
cheers
Nico

Vague memory of this being included in an advert in white dwarf...

Sleepysod":10nqq1di said:
Niko":10nqq1di said:
Hi,

cheers
Nico

I think there have been rules for him in Bloodbowl in an old WD, but not for WFB. Again, dim and distant memory.

jon_1066

dieselmonkey":3asu3aa7 said:
Sleepysod":3asu3aa7 said:
Niko":3asu3aa7 said:
Hi,

cheers
Nico

I think there have been rules for him in Bloodbowl in an old WD, but not for WFB. Again, dim and distant memory.

"Dim and distant memory" - is that a description of Thrud's mental capabilities? Whatever stats you end up using he has certainly got to be subject to Stupidity.

jon_1066":1jiu8gbt said:
"Dim and distant memory" - is that a description of Thrud's mental capabilities? Whatever stats you end up using he has certainly got to be subject to Stupidity.

Yeah, I'd go for something like a chaos warrior stats but subject to stupidity, not to mention frenzy if someone spills his drink. :lol:

Plaiecivile

White Dwarf 50, page 15.
There you have the "official" stats of Thrud for D&D and Runequest.

From then, I guess you could convert to an equivalent. He looks pretty much like a troll with a 2 handed axe and special rules ;)
Like a good resistance to spells because his head is hard to target and bonuses from alcohol consumption.

Back