BBR Comics

Lion Hunt of 2147

Ladies and gentlemen, let me present to you a comic which I have drawn to immortalize certain events during 2018's Blodsband Reloaded. The bastard with the broom is me. Please delete thread if it is unwanted. ;)

iLHVF3X.png

NxxGWlS.png

5JfAzjL.png

iexE94E.png

baO2ELi.png

Ogg9Vde.png

cqD2THx.png

2hSTW6O.png

symphonicpoet

Re: BBR: Lion Hunt of 2147

^Delete it? It's a fun little story and great art. Some of those would make great concepts for miniatures, I should think.

@symphonicpoet: Thanks a lot! Much appreciated. Would love to see miniature takes on such desigsn. I've got a slow-cooking one in the works, come to think of it. :)

Oblivion 2144

Ladies and gentlemen, let me present to you a comic which I have drawn to immortalize certain events during 2015's Blodsband Reloaded. The bastard with the broom is me.

t1RdX4l.png

Y1oYIha.png

p4Gfb9K.png

ad7eUOe.png

lLpYm5o.png

89rYthG.png

symphonicpoet

^You really got me thinking there. I have a HAM radio friend who is obsessed with all things rabbit who lives in the great home of Oldhammer. (Well, Allhammer, really.) And she wears cowboy hats and sunglasses constantly as a matter of course. (Doesn't have a beard though.)

But you're in Sweden, I guess, not Notts. And there are others that like rabbits and radio. So, nope, not about the Doc.

. . . anyway, I do like the style. Nicely done!

Thank you kindly!

@symphonicpoet: Haha, fun coincidence! If one combined those traits of Sarah '"Bunny" Burchill and Marcus "DJ" Öberg, it would indeed match the description of your friend. Small world. :grin:

Yep, Sweden here. I have yet to visit the beating heart of all Warhammer.

Cheers!

symphonicpoet

^You did all that for your tourney? Glorious! That has some serious oldschool underground paper vibes to it. (From the days before such things were called 'zines. In short: the 80s!) Makes me want to dig out my school's old underground paper.

Back