What do you use to represent Human Runaways?

Was looking at the warband creator in The Lost and the Damned and was just wondering as I don't think there were any specific miniatures made for them. They can either be armed with a club/knife or sometimes a bow.

Any ideas or suggestions? If they don't have bows I was thinking of using chaos thugs but they don't seem very cowardly.

As they're recent runaways, I'd go with any lightly armed human models. Empire, Bretonnian, barbarians, barely armed villagers, even. Whatever takes your fancy, they're meant to be people who have only just left civilisation.

Outsider

Anything goes really; as long as they don't look too well armed or chaotically twisted, it should fit and look good. You could fluff them up as anything, from desperate disgraced nobles fleeing with nothing on them but their backs, to a carnival procession so drugged and in the throes of ecstasy to realise that they've been walking and fighting for months or years.

In terms of specific miniatures, it depends on what your warband's theme is, as there's all sorts of things you could do for them.

Zhu Bajie

Never have, but Perry Miniatures Crusader Pilgrims would be my first choice

cu27.jpg

https://www.perry-miniatures.com/produc ... j9m1a87045

Back