I have a webpage, it is for my 2nd edition 40k

Brandocles

Thanks, symphonicpoet! How's them there fine times in St. Louis? Wouldn't fancy you being familiar with the lovely band from thereabouts known by Anacrusis?

We've been having lots of fun with the setting of the notional campaign, fwiw. Lots of fun gleaning whatever buggie and tank and setting briars to the badlands, etc.

Grungni

Kudos Brandocles, 1200 points is an odd amount ... was there something you wanted but couldnt fit into your 1000 point army list? :grin: ... I shall keep an eye on the website.

Brandocles

Thanks Grungni, the reason that it's 1200 points was the nominal scaling from 500 points as per the third edition dog-eared and coverless manual I have thereof.

Given festooning the characters, of course. :o

The smile I had when I looked at the Ork Battlewagon card. Oh yes.

symphonicpoet

Brandocles":1ubjr0o2 said:
Thanks, symphonicpoet! How's them there fine times in St. Louis? Wouldn't fancy you being familiar with the lovely band from thereabouts known by Anacrusis?

We've been having lots of fun with the setting of the notional campaign, fwiw. Lots of fun gleaning whatever buggie and tank and setting briars to the badlands, etc.

St. Louis is still standing, contrary to some reports one might hear. ;) There are games to be played and music to be heard. Can't say as I was previously familiar with Anacrusis, but I looked them up. Not too shabby! Properly Oldhammerish, even. Not quite sure how I missed them, as they should have been getting airplay on stations I was listening to in the late 80s. While playing Rogue Trader, even. Live and learn! Small world, to say the least.

Brandocles

LilBroGrendel":1mt51dc9 said:
Dat siege dreadnought!
It stands in at a mighty 7 inches! It's quite a stunning model.

Just updated the webpage here and there, it's a blast. Soon planning on much campaigning.

Back