Bring Out Your Lead 2019

lgmdaniel

I originally posted this on the Oldhammer Facebook group, so it feels a bit odd joining a forum again. But here goes:

Bring Out Your Lead 2019. I need to start planning for this, as I'm hoping to come along this year, as normally I go to Thrudbowl. But again this year it's clashing with BOYL, and I need to get to BOYL at least once. So I'm hoping for some help and advice, as I'm not sure where else to ask. So, first:

1. Can anyone recommend some places to stay, or maybe some campsites. It might be me and my son, so cheap hotel/B&B or camping would be great.
2. It would be nice to meet any maybe get some old RT or WHFB games played, so any other doing the same would be great so I know if I need to bring my own lead.
3. Anything I should know or sort before I come along?

Thanks very much.

Golgfag1

Anybody seen any dates for this yet? Always a help when booking accommodation.

As for the two hotels mentioned previously:

Best Western is generally the most popular and you can generally guarantee to meet other attendees there, rooms are variable, it's also bit further out from the centre of town, so the walk back isn't so popular with the party animals, which members are! Especially in inclement weather.

The second is a small pub with rooms close to the centre of town, rooms are comfortable, but noisy on the road side of the building (late night revellers), with an excellent breakfast menu.

Prices are comparable.

Hope this helps

Paul/Golgfag1

Back