Necromunda size comparison?

PantherV

Hi all,

Has anyone here bought any of the new House Delaque figures? As a rule I dislike everything GW has made in the last 10 years but these particular models have got my attention. I can see them as useful sci-fi assassins guild types in my RT games. My concern is that they look HUGE like all recent stuff they are making. Can anyone here tell me how they compare to the original Necromunda range of figures that I have a fair amount of?

Cheers n' beers,

Tom

Scalene

I don’t have Delaque, I’m afraid but the Escher in the basic box are right on the outside of being compatible with the original range. Depends how tolerant you are but the fact you are asking suggests it would be a ‘no’.

ardyer

They're huge, here's just the torso and legs portion next to an old Cawdor ganger, you can see that the new plastics are at least a whole head taller, possibly more if the feet raise the height.
4456b5fc737cd547c598323c33a7c22e.jpg

PantherV

Thanks Ardyer that picture is a huge help! A little on the massive side for me, its a shame. Are GW still claiming to be making 28mm miniatures or is scale a thing of the past too? :lol: Thanks for the other replies chaps,

Cheers

Tom

ardyer

PantherV":3r1zb2xe said:
Thanks Ardyer that picture is a huge help! A little on the massive side for me, its a shame. Are GW still claiming to be making 28mm miniatures or is scale a thing of the past too? Thanks for the other replies chaps,

Cheers

Tom
The new Necromunda models are large even compared to current 40k models. The Goliaths are larger than primaris Marines. The same is true with blood bowl too. The humans are larger than chaos warriors. I think it might be a boxed game thing.

PantherV":2b7u5emj said:
Are GW still claiming to be making 28mm miniatures or is scale a thing of the past too?

I'm not sure they've ever really claimed a scale/size for their miniatures since they moved away from 25mm in the mid 80s. They've always just been their own size for their own games.

Back