Zac and his videos

Padre

I am a member of the Warhammer Empire forum. One of its long time members, 'Zac' has been putting together videos of another long-time member's figure collection - a truly huge and varied painted collection of GW and lots more, going back some way. The collector is SteveB. His steam tanks alone number in the tens - I think many tens.

( The thread in question, 'over there', is at: http://warhammer-empire.com/theforum/in ... ic=52812.0 )

Zac wanted to share the videos of the collection with fellow Warhammer enthusiasts. (SteveB is not too well at the moment.) Thus his videos, which he thought he ought to post here. However he simply started an account and posted the links, thinking they would 'speak for themselves'. It didn't occur to him that appearing out of the blue and posting video links would seem odd. Of course it did, and thus he has been banned from the forum as a spammer.

I am not suggesting that the admins should change this, as it might be policy, but I did say I would ask here if the admins knew what had happened (it might even be an automated feature - the web is a mystery to me). If not, Zac humbly asks if you might consider allowing the SteveB videos to be linked here.

I myself watched them and as they go on realised just how much interesting and old stuff SteveB has. It's like an Warhammer Empire museum, with other stuff besides. I personally am not a massive fan of videos, I would rather read a post with pictures, but that might be because I am old and frail and set in my ways (!!). The other, more youthful members here might find some of these videos interesting.

I hope you take this in the spirit of enquiry that is intended!

Padre

Scalene

I can’t see why that should be banned. Posting links to warhammer videos seems perfectly suitable to me.

Padre

I don't think it was done with knowledge of what Zac was doing. His posts looked suspicious - I would have thought them so if I hadn't known about his project.

Back