Greatest Battle Report 2018: Nominations Open

Zhu Bajie

Hello! It's that time of year. The Nominations for the Greatest Battle Report 2018 are open!

If you are a Forum member, all you need to do to Nominate a Battle Report (and nominating one of your own is fine) is to post a link in a reply to this thread, but I'll be sorting out some other options shortly as well.

Nomination window will close on 30th November.

I'll compile a list for voting (probably via Survey Monkey).

If you'd like to see all the 2017 nominations and the winner, was Nico's extraordinary Pitch Invasion

Let the well documented, entertainingly written and presented battle commence!

Attachments

• battlereport.jpg
    battlereport.jpg
    175 KB · Views: 2,560
I did actually remove this one from the Oldhammer Forum as I felt a bit embarrassed about it for a brief period of time.

HOWEVER, with my usual highly volatile temperament, I've decided it's all right again, and I'm going to submit it for the contest.

It's still sitting on the Lead Adventure Forum, so here it is: A Dream of Gold

Zhu Bajie

Thanks twisted moon - great scenery and story, and really nice to see the ME range mixed in with all the others.

The award is open to non-forum members, no worries about that.

Hello! I am Mars Miniatures of the Moria Reclamation Project blog.

@Zhu, Thanks for contacting me. Ive gone ahead and signed up here and even put a post in the introductions board!

@twisted moon, Thanks for nominating me, buddy. Are you someone I know from the other boards like TMP or LAF?

twisted moon

Mars Miniatures":2we6f20k said:
@twisted moon, Thanks for nominating me, buddy. Are you someone I know from the other boards like TMP or LAF?

i'm going to say 'no'. i saw your posts linking from tmp, but I haven't posted there in years.

Back