Foundry Ex-Citadel packs gone!?

https://www.wargamesfoundry.com/collect ... hop-models

So, much rejoicing about the new ex-Citadel releases from BOYL but looking through the packs on Foundry's site yesterday it seems some of the older packs that I was only looking at the previous week have disappeared. The two packs of mercenaries are gone, the packs containg the Blandford Warriors are gone, there were some other packs that may have been sold as barbarians that are gone, possibly a Viking pack or two as well. Gone for good or being repacked in smaller numbers with a higher price like the new releases?

stone cold lead":2y06qgb0 said:
https://www.wargamesfoundry.com/collections/ex-citadel-games-workshop-models

So, much rejoicing about the new ex-Citadel releases from BOYL but looking through the packs on Foundry's site yesterday it seems some of the older packs that I was only looking at the previous week have disappeared. The two packs of mercenaries are gone, the packs containg the Blandford Warriors are gone, there were some other packs that may have been sold as barbarians that are gone, possibly a Viking pack or two as well. Gone for good or being repacked in smaller numbers with a higher price like the new releases?
There were no Viking packs, just two Barbarian ones in addition to the aforementioned blisters...

Why not give 'em a call? I'd do it, but a past 5 minute conversation about the Time Warped Wizards resulted in a $12 addition to the phone bill. :( Is it possible to order single figures in multiples? Don't need a dozen mercenary bagpipers...

At £3.00/figure, they're priced almost as much as Citadel versions on eBay. :( Was planning on ordering one pack, but now it'll probably be a multi-pack order.

Condottiero Magno":tj3ucmfw said:
There were no Viking packs, just two Barbarian ones in addition to the aforementioned blisters...

Why not give 'em a call? I'd do it, but a past 5 minute conversation about the Time Warped Wizards resulted in a $12 addition to the phone bill. :( Is it possible to order single figures in multiples? Don't need a dozen mercenary bagpipers...

At £3.00/figure, they're priced almost as much as Citadel versions on eBay. :( Was planning on ordering one pack, but now it'll probably be a multi-pack order.

They've got Vikings under a different tab along with Normans and Anglo Saxons. There was a command pack with a noble with hawk (got him on Ebay with a few others very recently) and I think the Blandford standard bearer. I'm still a little torn between the 'bargain' price tag of Foundry and the original Citadel versions that I think are slightly nicer castings (and I don't have to remove horrible integral bases).

5488718826_b555d7981f.jpg

Seriously...

Was there an explanation as to why these packs were withdrawn?

Back