Harlequin/Black tree design goblins by Kev Adams?

dear readers,

I can not find the goblins Kev Adams did for harlequin on the BTD page.

I seem to recall he made , besides the nightlings, imho very cool generic looking goblins, standard bearer etc.

But I can not find them, or am I mistaken with the heartbreaker ones ?

Also, anyone has ordered from BTD lately, would love to, but from what I have gathered over the years, is that they have some problems with their service, or has this improved by now ?

thanks for all the info, cheers people. :)

Jonas

I think their service has improved tremendously.

I don't think there is any problems anymore. I only ordered maybe 3 or 4 times during the last 5 years or so, but it was all good and it seems to be the same for others, as far as I know.

They seem to discontinue som of their Fantasy miniatures and I think all their Sci-Fi minis are gone now.

But isn't it Ral Partha Europe who stocks Heartbreaker and Black Tree stocks Harlequin?

Quendil

Yes I thought Kev Adams did goblins for Heartbreaker not BTD/Harlequin. I know the old Harlequin LOTR range is now owned by Scotia Grendel

thanks for the replies people :)

very happy to hear that the service has improved.

I also emailed them regarding the goblins, I recall Kev did some for Harlequin (and google search helped me out) but they dont have them anymore on their site, emailed them just in case.
Also found out that Kev did some for heartbreaker and indeed RPuk has those.

area23

Kevin definately did some goblins for Harlequin. Among some of his best, imho. Much better than the stuff he did for Citadel before he left.
There were at least six packs of three goblins each if I remember well. These were with integral bases. He also did some very well detailed night goblins with slot-bases.

20141108_190344.jpg

I had contact with them. they said the molds of the goblins need to redone, so they don't have them at the moment for sale at all, and that is why they can not be found on their site.
And they have no idea when they will be coming back.

which sucks because I really liked those models, they had tons of character.

Back