Battle Stations - Your painting area

I had to google what a morris was :lol: :grin: thats a really cute car, can imagine it must be great fun working on that.

I am very happy for you, build more greenhouses I'd say ;)

Tex

More and more depressed:
my cat at my parents'
my fun cars at my parents'
my oldhammer stuff out of sight in a closet and in the cellar
:cry:
I definitely must work harder and get me a man cave

Quendil

Pumpkineater":2rdmxlvv said:
I had to google what a morris was :lol: :grin: thats a really cute car, can imagine it must be great fun working on that.

I am very happy for you, build more greenhouses I'd say ;)

I have the Traveller version which is the estate with a wooden back.

No more room for greenhouses

Fimm McCool

Quendil":34kz0fkb said:
I also have a very large garage where I can mess about with my old Morris Minor so I am very lucky.
Quendil":34kz0fkb said:
I have the Traveller version which is the estate with a wooden back.

You mean not only do you have an amazing hobby room you also have the best car ever built?
Not at all jealous.
:mrgreen:

JonAtron

DM - That chair, that desk. I can just see you there with a hamlet cigar in one hand, brandy in the other surveying your miniatures. I want that!

You lot can keep your cats though :grin:

JonAtron":rh6oq7ij said:
DM - That chair, that desk. I can just see you there with a hamlet cigar in one hand, brandy in the other surveying your miniatures. I want that!

You lot can keep your cats though :grin:

Ha, I did bring some rather good Havanas back from my last holiday in Mexico, but I'm more a single malt fan! And there's a cat hidden away in there too!

now I am looking for that cat in the pictures hahaha, well done Evo ;) !

But indeed as Jon said; I can also totally see you sitting in that chair with a cigar and a whisky surveying the awesomeness! :grin:

EricF

Administrator
Since I happened to have my camera with me today ... my panting corner. Actually one end of my ,ahem, work office. Alas my little corner of hobbies will have to move since the landlord has just given us notice on the office :(

Yes one day I'll get those buildings painted!

Attachments

• paintingarea.jpg
    paintingarea.jpg
    231.2 KB · Views: 1,066

Berkut666

Nowhere near as impressive as any of the rest on here but I finally tidied up "the games room" and got myself a little corner to play in. Under the game mat on the right is an air hockey table which double as the gaming table (hence the MDF board on top) Where the desk and units are now was a sofa bed but we moved it up to the back stairs hallway. All games and models are hidden away in the cabinets or under the table in plastic boxes to keep them away from cats and little fingers.

On the workbench at the moment is some terrain for BA and a few WHFB Dwarfs I am working on repairing at the moment. Two youngest having a look at the new set up. Youngest boy is, as is right of a boy, fascinated with "Geek Stuff" as he calls it so I am hopeful......

Attachments

• room2.jpg
    room2.jpg
    224.3 KB · Views: 586
  • room1.jpg
    room1.jpg
    255.6 KB · Views: 585

twisted moon

here's my little spot of hobby creativity ...

... one corner of the larger games room.

Attachments

• Painting station.JPG
    Painting station.JPG
    127.4 KB · Views: 534
Back