Realm of Chaos: 30th Anniversary Edition

Zhu Bajie

Apparently this is a a thing that is happening:

DSkZgnBWAAEuAUJ.jpg:large

No news on the quality front, if it's like the RT re-issue or what.

Already acquired both a few years ago, so no need for facsimiles, especially as TLatD is a rare version with 8 double-sided pages bound upside down and in reverse order... :lol:

Ooh, that's going to piss off the BIN Twats on eBay.

Great work GW! :lol:

(Although I am happy I sold my 'spare' copies a couple of years ago, now!)

Dooz

wonder if the lost and the damned is making a reappearance as well in a few year

/seems i managed to catch that embarrassing mistake before anyone noticed :roll:

Mister Rab

Andy Hoare said on facebook that it will be a reprint in the same way and quality as the recent Rogue Trader reissue, and that although there are no firm plans yet, he "doesn't see why not" for Lost and the Damned to follow when it hits its 30 year anniversary. All good news for those who, like me, haven't stumped up for the originals :grin:

Jonas

But if they only go on sale at events, then it doesn't matter really.

I haven't been able to pick up a reasonable priced Rogue Trader reprint anywhere.

Scalene

I live near Nottingham, so I don't mind popping in to Warhammer World and posting one out for people who want one.

Sjoerdo

When was The Lost and The Damned released, I still need a copy of that, but refuse to pay the amounts they currently go for on ebay...

Willmark

Where is this from? Link?

Cant wait for the Lost and the Damned. I can already hear the pissing and moaning from the eBay clowns currently charging insane prices for it.

Jonas

I am very interested in a copy of this. Also the RT book, if it is still available at Warhammer World.

Sjoerdo":95lr09qg said:
When was The Lost and The Damned released, I still need a copy of that, but refuse to pay the amounts they currently go for on ebay...

1990, so you've another 2 years to wait yet. ;)

Late

dieselmonkey":1eft0awn said:

This, the eBay prices the RoC books command is just silly. This will also expose some of the newer/younger players to the great stuff of yore!

Late":3cxxpyxg said:
dieselmonkey":3cxxpyxg said:

This, the eBay prices the RoC books command is just silly. This will also expose some of the newer/younger players to the great stuff of yore!

I just wish they'd do it with their figures. Since giving up my old job I no longer have a massive disposable income, and so only have half of a Slann army. :lol:

Zhu Bajie

Willmark":39s39wmk said:
Where is this from? Link?
Official Warhammer World flyer.

2018-new-year-open-day-products-realm-of-chaos.jpg

https://warhammerworld.games-workshop.c ... -open-day/

So it goes on sale at WHW tomorrow - mutate your skates on!

I think it also makes it look increasingly unlikely that Cubicle 7 will be relaunching the RoC books as part of their WFRP1e re-releases, which is a real shame because it would have meant good quality, legal PDFs which is how most younger gamers seem to consume gaming materials these days, and could have led more kids to the dark side than a Warhammer World Exclusive. Still the £36 price-point seems fair.

Cool Idea and the price is o.k. but it seems like this book is only available at warhammer world and not to be sold via online shop.
So for me this would mean to travel to warhammer world to buy a book???

Dooz

my RT book is in excellent condition, but the realm of chaos books are really well used(loose pages etc)
Havent used them for gaming for ages, and still im tempted to get new versions of them :?

Willmark

Scalene":1j4b5k7c said:
I live near Nottingham, so I don't mind popping in to Warhammer World and posting one out for people who want one.
I’ll keep this in mind when TLATD is released :grin:

oh god ! (Gods!..of Chaos!...) I must have this!

any news on this ?

hmmz, so this is only available at warhammer world ? it still is or ?

would someone who plans to visit there mind picking this stuff up for me (mug, shirt, book) will pay in advance through paypall of course and what not.
thanks and cheers !

AranaszarSzuur":xijqedw2 said:
They really hate the international fans, don't they?

I think they just like making reasons for people to visit WW, but yeah.

If you want one, I'm happy to go in and post it on to you, just PM me, I've already sent Pumpkineater a copy. It's weighty though, so postage isn't that cheap.

Back