Alternate Mordheim minis

Aiteal

Just incase there's any other Mordheim players out there/in here (I'm sure there's a few) I thought some of you may be interested in Crann Tara miniatures' acquired range of ex-graven images minis.
They are BIG 28mm scale, more in line with the current GW range and include a nice selection of Border Reivers that make great Mordheim warband members.
I've a friend who has quite a few he uses when we play a Saga variant based on the 9 years war in Ireland.
Best of all, despite being big and beautifully sculpted they are very cheap, on average only £1:40 per mini

http://www.cranntaraminiatures.co.uk/in ... ry&path=66

BR002.jpg

ardyer

Those are very nice. One more line of models for me to spend money on!

EDIT: How do the scale with Renegade/Bicorne English Civil War models?

Aiteal

ardyer":xzs1mqoa said:

They are probably much bigger, they would be more in line with current GW output, they are certainly much bigger than my old Vendel 9 years war Irish figures.

ardyer

Aiteal":32514tay said:
ardyer":32514tay said:

They are probably much bigger, they would be more in line with current GW output, they are certainly much bigger than my old Vendel 9 years war Irish figures.

The renegade models are actually a bit bigger than GW already. But that line looks like it could fill in a few gaps.

Aiteal

I was tempted to buy some renegade minis, but I already had enough vikings for my saga warbands.
The Kev Adams orcs look great though, especially the guard orcs, big and beefy.
Have you any idea if their WotR range is as big? The knights especially look like a good and cheap option for olde-style empire troops.

ardyer

No, sadly I've only got there ECW and ACW models. I'd love to try some of there others, but I'm swimming in unpainted models as it is. They used to do samples though. You might give them a call and see.

Back