3rd Ed Gyrocopter rules/stats

Snickit

White Dwarf 100 but they're on Scribed for free.

Stats wise you buy a gyrocopter for 50pts and then buy a character to pilot it. If you only have 1 then the character has to be independent so a level 20 or level 25. If you have two you can use any levels so two with level 5's piloting works out cheaper than one with a level 20 piloting.

Snickit":3vdyest2 said:
White Dwarf 100 but they're on Scribed for free.

Stats wise you buy a gyrocopter for 50pts and then buy a character to pilot it. If you only have 1 then the character has to be independent so a level 20 or level 25. If you have two you can use any levels so two with level 5's piloting works out cheaper than one with a level 20 piloting.

Awesome thank you

Golgfag1

I should have known you'd be the chap to answer this question, as I'm also building a 'small' Dwarf army, I've a flight of these things waiting for a paint brush to be lifted to give them the attention they deserve :lol:

Paul / Golgfag1

Snickit

Golgfag1":294ndy2y said:
I should have known you'd be the chap to answer this question, as I'm also building a 'small' Dwarf army, I've a flight of these things waiting for a paint brush to be lifted to give them the attention they deserve :lol:

Paul / Golgfag1

Indeed, I have some going into my Army for BOYL2018 -3000pts including baggage train

Golgfag1

Snickit":3tse26jb said:
Indeed, I have some going into my Army for BOYL2018 -3000pts including baggage train

Three thousand points of Dwarfs, Jesus! What are you planning on doing with those - A case of filling the table with figures, so, you don't find yourself having to march across the battlefield to catch those pesky elves? :lol:

Paul / Golgfag1

Snickit

Golgfag1":2mhkle66 said:
Snickit":2mhkle66 said:

Three thousand points of Dwarfs, Jesus! What are you planning on doing with those - A case of filling the table with figures, so, you don't find yourself having to march across the battlefield to catch those pesky elves? :lol:

Paul / Golgfag1

Blame Richard Legg, it was his idea!!!!

Golgfag1

Snickit":d0a14z7t said:
Ah, so it's all the big boys fault, you had nothing to do with it, you were simply led astray ;) ;) ;)

Paul / Golgfag1

Snickit

Golgfag1":2vinayqi said:
Snickit":2vinayqi said:
Ah, so it's all the big boys fault, you had nothing to do with it, you were simply led astray ;) ;) ;)

Paul / Golgfag1

I said just 2000pts for next year and challenged me to 3000pts with baggage train.

Feel more sorry for him, he's using Orcs and Goblins................

Golgfag1

Snickit":3l5pgqe6 said:
I said just 2000pts for next year and challenged me to 3000pts with baggage train.

Feel more sorry for him, he's using Orcs and Goblins................

Ouch, don't know what restrictions your both placing on yourselves, but if your minimizing 'specials', he's a lot of painting between now & then. Especially, if he's using classic mixed posed lead miniatures from back in the day. Though, you've both got a thousand points painted from this years efforts? So it's only two thousand points to paint :grin:

Paul / Golgfag1

Snickit

Standard lists now, only 1/3 of minimums for 1000pts. If we went for 2000pts it would be 2/3s of minimums.

I'm pretty much there already, I've added some more crossbows, 20 Ironbreakers, a Wizard, a few more characters and some extra artillery. I need to add another unit of warriors, more artillery, a smattering of yet more crossbows and get the gyrocopters painted.

Oh and 3 carts and 15 Dwarf baggage train civilians.

http://snickitstail.blogspot.co.uk/2017/08/enter-dragon.html

Back