Alternate Chaos Modes

mbh

I've hit a wall in my efforts to buid old school chaos armies for each of the four gods. Luckily I have managed to collect some really nice vintage stuff but there are a few of the old classics that are eluding me. At this point I think I need to alo start looking for some alternative ideas. My budget has rapidly shrunk chasing down models like the citadel dragon ogre, old trolls, greater daemons, etc.

I need some ideas for he following:

Chaos Knights - I have lots of the 5th edition versions but the horses are pretty awful. Any ideas on some realm of chaos steeds that won't break the bank?

Chaos chariot- I'm still working on tracking a couple of hese down but any other ideas would be appreciated.

Hounds - I don't really love any version of these.

Ass Cannon - I haven't hope of ever getting close to one of these but I love the idea of a daemon or monster being used as artillery.

thanks

Just John

How about these as alternative Hell hounds. What is it you want in a Hellhound?

K'RETH GUARD DOGS http://www.antenocitisworkshop.com/k-reth-cwn-annwn-hell-hounds.html
kreth-cwn-annwn-1.jpg

Dungeons and Dragons miniatures 'Yeth Hound'
IMG_0574_zpsb93b67db.jpg

REAPER BONES Hell Hound
RPR77038.jpg

HERESY MINIATURES
demon029.jpg

mbh

Any type of chaos hound woud work. I actually really like he reaper model. I always forget to check their range.

The really old chaos hounds are just too tiny and I'm not in love with the newer ones.

Blue in VT

As to your other question...chaos steeds can go for $10-15 each sometimes more for the harder to find versions. I'm happy if I can get one in the $8 range. I need 4-5 more myself...sigh.

Cheers,

Blue

mbh

not bad for those prices

eBay has been total crap for chaos the last six months. It's almost not even worth checking the us version. it's all horrible buy it now auctions.

Back