BOYL 18 Giants vs Halflings

Little Tyke

So. Chatting on fb led to the seed of a game. Giants raiding a Halfling village for sheep, pigs, halflings and beer to wash them down. Audience participation. Giants fighting over barrels of ale, units of halfing spearmen trying to prick the giants away from their favourite pub, giants rolling on "pissed giant " table for random actions, e.g 1) giant becomes "tired and emotional" and demands another beer, 2) cgiant becomes tired and emotional towards nearest giant "Yoose mi bess mate yoo arr!" etc

Geoff, Harry?

Cheers

dave

Harry

Yup, really up for this.
Have a bunch of Halflings I'd like an excuse to paint....and think we can make it a great looking table.
I am sure we can come up with all kind of daft rules to make it a fun game....as the giants get increasingly lashed.

I am thinking this village has regularly bothered by Giants .... and the halflings have come up with some interesting anti-giant strategies and war machines. :grin:

Fimm McCool

Having missed dealing with skaven and jabberwocks in Heldenhofen this weekend my Halfling rat-catchers are well up for tackling some giants next year. :) They'll get training.

Just John

Having missed out on BOYL altogether this year I have to say that this sounds like a great idea. I can provide 100+ painted halflings to fill out the village.

Little Tyke

I have a total of three giants painted. I am very slow at painting, But I figure I could get 10 done over the year.

Back