Less than a week to BOYL ....

Harry

So with less than a week to go .... still looking at a stack of unfinished painting and modelling projects .... but really looking forward to it and spending the weekend with such nice folks again.

What are you looking forward to the most?

Golgfag1

To be honest, just meeting up with like-minded folks and chewing the proverbial cud, whilst playing games from my youth. 8-)

Paul / Golgfag1

I have a week to get this list done:

Whitehorn of Krkon Games is not coming (partner is working) but sent some models for the Helsreach board. I will be setting up Krakon Game, bush meat dealers. They will pay players for dead animals. I need to get the models painted.

I intend to get a dwarf protester done to demonstrate against the brutality shown to innicent giants. Its a blood sport! Booo!

Pack a whole bunch of figures.

And Im super excited, our game will look awesome.

Chico

Now I won't be there this year but I'm looking forward to lots of pictures and a Facebook newsfeed flooded with BOYL posts :)

Snickit

Chico":e8hvm27f said:
Now I won't be there this year but I'm looking forward to lots of pictures and a Facebook newsfeed flooded with BOYL posts :)

I'm sure your presence will still be felt.

I echo earlier sentiments, meeting up with a community I really feel a part of, to take the foot off the accelerator peddle if life for one whole weekend to chat about gaming and life in general.

In short, I look forward to seeing chaps who I may only see once a year but that I call friends.

Grumdril

Golgfag1":3637b63x said:
To be honest, just meeting up with like-minded folks and chewing the proverbial cud, whilst playing games from my youth. 8-)

This.

Also seeing in person all the fabulous scenery and models that people have created for the event. The sheer amount of effort that goes into the weekend definitely says something, I'm not quite sure what though :)

I'm hoping I can properly appreciate it all, I'll probably be quite sleep deprived as I'm moving house, 170 miles in the wrong direction, this coming Friday...

See you there!

Paul / Grumdril

Keuringer

Popped in to Foundry last week as I was travelling close by. The display cabinets were getting "new" Oldhammer models for us to gawp at. Looking forward to seeing the set ups and some fun gaming.

Golgfag1

Well, today's the day people, just gathering my bits & pieces together and beginning to panic about stuff I'll forget and stuff I haven't done! :? :? :?

See you all there?

Paul / Golgfag1

Back