Oldhammer Flagellants

Hello,

I am Grand Theogonist and I am working on some Oldhammer flagellants (yes, the Marauder figures). Long story short, about a year ago I found one picture of a GW studio-painted flagellants regiment in an old publication. The caption said, "Empire flagellants charging a group of skeletons." The picture showed just as much. I sadly lost the picture in a hard drive crash and have not been able to find it again.

Please, if you can, help me find that picture again, or another picture of the studio-painted flagellants (if any other pictures exist!)

Some more info on the picture, it was dark and grainy similar to the pictures in the 4th edition books. However, if I remember correctly, the backdrop was the water colored forest from the 3rd edition books. The skeletons are on the left and the flagellants are on the right. And the picture itself was rather small and was, again if I remember correctly, just one among others on a two page spread with a black background. And my memory recalls lightning. The picture may have used the stormy sky backdrop.

I have looked through the rules books for 3rd, 4th and 5th, the Empire and Undead army books, and Ravenous Hordes and the Battles book. No luck there, and I can't recall what obscure publication it was in. I also checked the catalogues on Stuff of Legends, including the New Releases publications they have on file.

So, I've done a lot of leg work, but I need outside help to break this case!

Thank you for your help,

Grand Theogonist

Gallivantes

Grand Theogonist":3m1gw51a said:
or another picture of the studio-painted flagellants (if any other pictures exist!)Grand Theogonist
Do any of these shots involve the right minis? They are not battle shots but maybe "others"... I am not familiar with the original arrangement but these are apparently from WD ads, so was thinking these might be the same?

Images courtesy of Eldritch Epistles blog and Stuff of Legends!

mm65flagellantswd127.jpg

Gallivantes,

Yes, those are the right minis. Thank you for posting those pictures. I realize I didn't post a picture of the models in question.

I believe those are Bryan Ansel's flagellants, not the studio regiment I am trying to reference.

Thanks again,

Grand Theogonist

Back