EM4 Miniatures Barbarians and Hasslefree Fantasy Humans

Chico

Hey,

I have have a few questions about EM4 Miniatures Barbarians and Hasslefree Fantasy Humans, are they a good match scale wise? Could anyone do a scale shot on my behalf? As I'm looking for a good slave unit for my Fimir.

Also Hasslefree's Kalee how does she scale up next to a Classic Chaos Warrior/Thug?

Many thanks
Chico

Harry

Kalee is back left amongst this lot. She is elfin in comparison to the chunkier Citadel thugs.

4a88.jpg

There is another Hasslefree Barbarian can't just remember her name ... (front row 2nd from the right) Who is much chunkier and bigger than most Citadel stuff .... so it varies a bit from one sculpt to another. (You can see her next to Kalee here).

ho67.jpg

Chico

Thanks for that Harry, most helpful :) A unit of naked Hasslefree Humans will be my Fimir slaves.

Harry

Chico":2dtn9res said:
Thanks for that Harry, most helpful :) A unit of naked Hasslefree Humans will be my Fimir slaves.
Yup they have some excellent female sculpts that would make fine slaves that all sit in scale between these two gals.

zoggin-eck

Here's one of my EM4/Grenadier barbarians:

dungeon01_zpsd6a9d793.jpg

Probably not the best comparison shot, and bear in mind he's on the integral base on top of a citadel one. He's no taller than the metal 4th ed. flagellant I have him standing next to at the moment.

zoggin-eck

Chico":69zjl661 said:
Thanks for that Zog, very helpful :)

Thanks! I have another of the same set, who seems to be just a little smaller.

The Inner Geek":69zjl661 said:
I really don't mean to derail here, but what is that a picture of? The multi-colored squares and all?

Just some of my meager RPG terrain. I made a set of different sized ones with 25mm squares (double sided tape squares on small painting canvases) for different dungeon rooms. As dungeon tiles, it probably doesn't make sense that they're spaced so far apart. I used the same idea for a pathway in a graveyard piece, which looks better.

Here's a better pic of the same one. It's a little bare (I added the odd weapon and so on to others). Try to ignore the turret from the game Portal!

turret01_zps10c6a564.jpg

Fimm McCool

My Bansidheia (the female warrior cohort of my Fimir) are mustered from Reaper, Celtos and Rackham minis. Once there's a blend of scales you don't notice the odd giant or petit figure, although the Rackham Fianna are still pretty huge! The Hasslefree minis look great for the role, well spotted.

Back