Foundry really are excellent chaps...

axiom

So I met up with fellow Oldhammerer Graham for a day of games today. Plan A was to locate at Warhammer World and play some Blood Bowl & Rogue Trader. At about 11am, a power cut left us stood outside for an unknown period of time.

"I wonder if Foundry will let us play?" I said. So we gathered up our minis and scooted over. Not only did they let us play, but they pulled some figures off dusty shelves in the casting room for us to take home and Marcus supplied us with tea and anecdotes (good chap!). We came away having bought a few blisters and had a thoroughly good day :)

Orlygg

The Foundry is the best gaming venue I have ever played in. For the reasons you have just described.

axiom

Chico":2ka24p1e said:
Ohhh ohh! Did you take pictures and what mini's did you get? :grin:

The really stupid think is I carried my camera all day and completely forgot to take ANY photos. I did take one of my figure case with the foundry blister next to it...but it looks silly!

I picked up some plague doctors. Graham got some street wars, plague doctors, samurai and a few books I believe. I was hoping to get some terror birds and ex Citadel mercenaries but they were all out.

Mister Rab

I rang them up today with a query about their barter scheme. A nice chat with Marcus later, about how much he'd enjoyed the Oldhammer day, a very warm and genuine invitation for me to drop by and game there at some point, shared amazement that anyone had a whole army of pre-slotta lizards (was that one of you chaps? I don't think I saw photos of that yet from the BOYL event), and I ended up buying knights and a cannon on the spur of the moment :roll: :lol:

Back