Mike McVeys Wood Elves

Thehermit

Has anybody got any links or scanned pics of mr McVeys awesome wood elf army they dont mind sharing.
i thought i had it in one of my old white dwarves as well as in the generals compendium but cant find it anywhere.

a great army which i have embedded deep in my brain but would like a fresh look at it before i start my new/old project :)

Erny

I have it somewhere but will need to find the issues out. For a quick fix the 4th ed books have quite a few pictures of it in them.

Erny

The articles are spread over a fair few issues but to be honest most of the army is very visable in the 4th ed rule books which are well worth a look for well painted 3rd ed armies!

99p may be a litlle cheap but I'm sure possible, you shouldn't need to pay over the original cover price, adjusting for inflation though.

Thehermit

thanks for the heads up on WD141, i received mine yesterday via ebay. great article on the woodies! now all i need is opics of the cavalry! i'm sure they had sashimonos on their backs

cheers
Steve

Erny

Yes they did. I was only flicking through the exact issue the other day, I'll find it out again tonight if I find the time.

Back