Anti Hero citadel series

xnachox

Hi,
I have purchased through ebay a couple of miniatures. In the auctions were sold as chaos warriors and thugs. However, on the tab it says Anti hero instead of the normal chaos warrior or thug. I´ve tried to research on internet about this but I could not get any info. Could someone with more knowledge explain me about this?

Thank you

Were they perhaps made for early D&D/chainmail? Hero was a level title in both games.
Anti-hero was the evil version.

xnachox

Hi, Thanks

Yes, I was wondering if they were created for D&D. On the other side of the tab it says Games Workshop 1985. I didn´t know that they created a line for D&D.
Is there any place(with pictures) where I can check all the miniatures of this series?

Thanks

Zhu Bajie

Do they be these?

Collectors_Series_1110.jpg

Sold in the US in the collectors series as Anti-Heroes?

Also got a feeling there might have been a C33 Mounted Adventurer anti-hero, and possibly a not-elric in the fighters.

xnachox

Yes!
You nail them. I have the very same two. Do you know if Citadel made an advert in their US catalogue including the other miniatures you mention? I noticed that this two are little variations of existing models on the thugs and warriors ranges

Back