I Think I May Have Got Lucky

So, sometimes on ebay I like to search similarly spelled or misspelled versions of what I'm really looking for. So when looking for a "Warhammer 3rd edition" book, I thought I'd try a search for "Warhammer 2nd edition" as well.

Ding!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/190905362082

$30 US shipped. Point, click, and ship. I hope it turns out to be a decent copy!

ardyer

Blue in VT":2vof0744 said:
Good snag! I think it cost Moore than that new so you done good.

I guess I shouldn't mention how I paid $5 for my first copy and $10 for my pristine second copy ;)

ardyer":2bhfarq6 said:
Blue in VT":2bhfarq6 said:
Good snag! I think it cost Moore than that new so you done good.

I guess I shouldn't mention how I paid $5 for my first copy and $10 for my pristine second copy ;)

Yea, you could skip that part... ha!

My best book find was actually in a small comics and book store run by a little old lady. The store was a long walk from my house when I was a kid and I'd go buy comics sometimes, but never really looked at the larger back of the store with all the used books. One day I did and I found a hardback copy of The Lord of the Rings. Each of the three books had a $5 price tag so I asked the owner if she would hold the books while I ran home and got more money so I could get all three since I didn't have $15 with me. She told me the price was for all three books and only charged me $5 for the set. I still have the set today. I think that lady was just so excited that I wanted to read a real book that she sold me all three for $5. It was nice to see that side of her as she was usually a cranky old bat.

Back