Adeptus Titanicus 2017...

Zhu Bajie

weismonsters":205f4yre said:
This was a nice kitbash. A lot better than the slitherzoid thing they did.

That was really pants. Just cut the middle bit out of a Slitherzoid for no reason and paint it grey.

I made one back in my youth. It was similar to this but i had a different head and weAPONS. Cant remember what happened to it.

That's a shame. Can you remember what you used for a head?

Zhu Bajie":35x82tf1 said:

Sorry for a really delayed response to this. I used the head of an AT-AT walker in a smaller scale. It was airfix or something. I think it was 1-72 scale but it fitted quite well.

So what about this Adeptus Titanicus re-release? Is it still in the pipeline? I would be interested to see if they release some metal titans in the same design as the original plastic warlord. That was my favourite design, just a bit under-detailed.

weismonsters":3o2km645 said:
Zhu Bajie":3o2km645 said:

Sorry for a really delayed response to this. I used the head of an AT-AT walker in a smaller scale. It was airfix or something. I think it was 1-72 scale but it fitted quite well.

So what about this Adeptus Titanicus re-release? Is it still in the pipeline? I would be interested to see if they release some metal titans in the same design as the original plastic warlord. That was my favourite design, just a bit under-detailed.
GW got out of metals years ago and I think they outsource for limited runs now. Titans and titan parts will either be plastic or resin...

Andy H

Condottiero Magno":2j4hjt74 said:
GW got out of metals years ago and I think they outsource for limited runs now. Titans and titan parts will either be plastic or resin...

Nope, metals are still cast in house.

Back