The Greatest Battle Report of 2017: Voting

Which of these is the Greatest Batrep of 2017?

• 1. Meeting by the Standing Stones - Golgfag

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • 2. Pitch Invasion - Nico

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • 3. Trouble at Fur Traders Hut - vonkortez

• 4. Graveskul, Hit the Beach! - airbornegrove26

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • 5. The Eternal Champions Gathering - Asslessman

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • 6. Shadows Under Bogenhaced - Asslessman

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • 7. Guramm's Last Stand - Iannick

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • 8. The Hellgate - Katsuhiko JiNNai

• 9. Project Iowa Episode 9: Knockout punch - SymphonicPoet

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • 10. Tilea #8 - Padre

Votes: 5 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Padre

Noble Korhedron, hello! I'm wracking my brains now (addled by age and beer as they are) to recall which particular campaigns and forums I remember you from. The Animosity campaigns? The Treachery and Greed campaign? Empire or Da Warpath? Put me out of my misery, please!

In answer to your question, there were Empire list forces on the field at the Battle of Diocleta (starts at viewtopic.php?p=85876#p85876)

Padre":s58e25ce said:
Noble Korhedron, hello! I'm wracking my brains now (addled by age and beer as they are) to recall which particular campaigns and forums I remember you from. The Animosity campaigns? The Treachery and Greed campaign? Empire or Da Warpath? Put me out of my misery, please!

In answer to your question, there were Empire list forces on the field at the Battle of Diocleta (starts at viewtopic.php?p=85876#p85876)
I'm a member of Warhammer-Empire, and Da Warpath, plus a bunch of other forums; I should really go and recover my account over at Da Warpath, can you give me a URL for the forum? :oops:

Zhu Bajie

Noble Korhedron":1evx9anu said:
do any of those feature The Empire, or the Orcs and Goblins?

In addition to Padres, you'll find some orcs in the following nominations (including the winner)

* https://t.co/kDwvBr8EpF
* https://t.co/tDKTAnQuZL

Also, for this rusty wargamer, what constitutes "OldHammer"; 5th Ed. and older? Or is 6th Ed. included as well?

The focus is generally Warhammer 1st-3rd edition, and includes 40K Rogue Trader. Having said that, there were no strict requirements for particular vintages or editions for GBR17.

Asslessman

Having the chance to be part if it, I can only say Nico diserved it beyond any doubt. He does have that ability to make any game feel like a comfy pair of slippers and his GMing is flawless. I'm really glad for you mate !

Back