Realm of Law

Direch

I don't know if it have been mentioned, but WFRP 1 described 3 gods of Law. I think they all are mentioned in this post, even if this Source doesn't seem to be quoted. Two of them only got a few sentences, I remember one godess being in a Crystal coffin or something.

The one I remember is Solkan, and I remember him as a god for witch hunters.

Another Source is Advanced Heroquest.

Solkan is a main player in this game as the quets included is a quest to find all the pieces of Solkans amulet. There is a story where Khorne and Solkan fights and the amulet of Solkan is shattered by Khornes Axe.

Direch

I had a look in my WFRP rulebook and it mentiones the greater deamon Viydagg. She is a demon of law that was created by a lawful deity. She is conserned with nature and life. She is pictured in the WFB3 rulebook at page 269 (the female one) and the stats are almost identical to the D6 result on the greater deamon tabel on page 266.

Erny

A Viydagg made an appearance in our big BOYL14 siege game though we used water elemental stats for her the model was a Viydagg.

Some time ago I painted my OOP Ilyad Games Black Moon Chronicles Knights of Light. I introduced them in the Mordheim background as an Order of the Light: "Knights of Alluminas" (using "sisters of sigmar" warband rules for play them), however now I could change their background and use them as "Avenging Knights of the Cleansing Flame". Look at my painted warband:
mordheim_order_of_the_light_warband_by_fratersinister-d6ji9v4.jpg

I always looked at them as "Warriors of Law" with some similarities with the classic chaos warriors, but in an opposite lawful style (maybe just change the red cross in the shields with a flaming sun and they should be percect)
They could be nice alternative miniatures for some servants of the Lawful gods, especially Solkan and Alluminas.

Zhu Bajie

Thre's quite a bit of Lawful iconography in the Arcane Armorials set of transfers, including this one:

This one is slightly different, only having two lines, rather than the 3, looks like a combination of an EQUALS sign and an UP arrow, which is quite nice way of expressing "lawfully aligned".

Attachments

• arcane_armorials_law_rune.jpg
    arcane_armorials_law_rune.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 3,283

Asslessman

Never owned a set so hadn't paid attentin to it I have to confess. Like in all heraldry, it's only normal to get variations anyway and chaotic symbols do get variations too. Intersting thing is , if this is meant to represent Law as a whole, what could be the deisgn of each patron god's symbol... (and associated number etc...)

Zhu Bajie

They look brilliant all in a gang like that.

If you're taking suggestions, do a Judge Dredd on a Lawmaster as your mounted hero in that colour scheme.

Asslessman

Zhu Bajie":25h455su said:
They look brilliant all in a gang like that.

If you're taking suggestions, do a Judge Dredd on a Lawmaster as your mounted hero in that colour scheme.

He'd be a wraband of one ;)

Asslessman

Not trying to appropriate this thread but since I've painted a Titan of Law, I thought it could fit right here :

The conversion work was minimal apart from the belly plate I sculpted from scratch. He's been an outrageous pleasure to paint (base parts from Bibby and Goodwin).
You can learn more about whys and hows in the associated blogpost HERE.

Back