Helsreach 2021

Hey! I will be organising another giant Helsreach game at BOYL 2020. Its run on a big board, 12 x 6 footer and we lay out the huge post apocalyptic town of Helsreach. Teh game is open to anyone who brings and gang and is run as a "sand box". Players are free to join in or leave at any time.

Bring a 1000 point gang from any Necromunda source before 2017. We will be using the 2003 rules set, so any source is fine to use, the core rules for house gangs, Inquisimunda, Fanatic Magazine, Yak Tribe etc etc. As the board is so big, players will all be issued with an open topped vehicle to move around the board on. Please bring your own vehicle, or you can probably use one of mine. We usually put out other vehicles too, so its not a chore to get into action! Inquisimunda is linked below, its a great way to build pretty much anything you want from 40k in 2nd ed Necromunda.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BzKfXx2 ... t?hl=en_US

As well as this gang players can add upgrades from a list. Each players gets 20 "Helsreach Upgrade" points to choose things from the list. I will add the list when we have agreed on it! Vehicle upgrades will be available too, so players can armour thier rides, or soup them up for speed.

UPDATES WILL BE ADDED LATER

Back