BOYL 2019 Friday Space Hulk?

I will be playing James at some Dance Moves for Space Hulk, but a game only take san hour and we could probably do some multi player. Dance Moves is just a small silly add on for Space Hulk from one of the dragon magazines, so its space hulk where you can spend AP on dancing!

We will be using 15 point forces chosen from the Space Hulk bible, which has all the rules for pretty much everything apart from orcs, or any actual points for the Eldar! But it does have lists for Stealers, Hybrids, Tyranids, Marines, Terminators and Guard. The Space Hulk Bible has all the rules for too and can be had here:

http://spacehulk.barsoom.cc/ressurected/shbible/

Also Nico Realm of Chaos said he will be setting up his board on the friday too.
https://nico-realmsofchaos.blogspot.com ... wIRbe70uj0
Im going to try to convince him to play a game where each player makes a squad then gets 1 point for each enemy they kill, and we do 2 teams basically free form play on his awesome board. I think he will go for it, but if not he did promise me some time on the board, so we will see what happens.

SO yeah, if you want to play then rock up with 15 points of hulking ness, which if you want to be very plain is 3 terminators, 1 sergent with a power sword, 1terminator with either a flamer or assault cannon for 10 points, and a captain for 5 points, so a normal squad and a captain.

This is the pain of trying to organise games for BOYL. 30+ people read this but no body is willing to even say "oh yeah I might join" or "no way SH is for suckers" :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: BE CLEAR PEOPLE!

Probably as early as we can. Im not sure when I will arrive but I will have enough stuff to get started immediately, maybe from about 11 ish?

I'm hoping to travel up for my first ever BOYL. If I do, I may bring a bunch of figures. I'm yet to put these to use in a game before, and have not played a game of spacehulk, however have been learning the rules (from first edition SH and the GS and DW expansions so have a good grasp of rules. These minis have been epoxy lacquered to protect the paint during play:

Attachments

• space hulk playing pieces.jpg
    space hulk playing pieces.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 1,101
Nice one Vintage! I will be using rules from the Space Hulk Bible. Its linked in the first post and I think is a good way for us all to be using the same rule set!

Nico

Hi Curtis!

I planned to play on the Space Hulk board during all the week end. I arrive at foundry Friday in the middle of the afternoon then I booked a SH game with a friend.
So, The SH board is available from 05pm to 08pm. I'm realy enjoy to play with you and other members of the forum :grin:.

Dance Moves rules to burn the central dance floor of the board or classic rules. As you wish :grin:

Cheers !

Nico":2a0xj4uw said:
Hi Curtis!

I planned to play on the Space Hulk board during all the week end. I arrive at foundry Friday in the middle of the afternoon then I booked a SH game with a friend.
So, The SH board is available from 05pm to 08pm. I'm realy enjoy to play with you and other members of the forum :grin:.

Dance Moves rules to burn the central dance floor of the board or classic rules. As you wish :grin:

Cheers !

Yes, dude you are awesome. I will also have a bunch of the 2nd ed gaming tiles, doors etc so yeah, anyone who wants to do SH at any time on friday will be welcome to join in or make a challenge!

OK Cool Nico! SOunds like it will be fun.

I will be there from about 11 am with a table booked and floor tiles, plus 2 spare squads, so please anyone come and join in!

Back