Lustria

Everything related to Bring Out Your Lead 2019, at Wargames Foundry in Nottingham

Moderator: Moderators

Post Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:56 pm

Re: Lustria

Vyper wrote:We're planning to get there from doors open on Friday (probably around 10am) and spend an hour or so bunging scenery down on the table. :)

Great, I'll plan on arriving as early as possible. I'll be coming in from Liverpool, I usually can make it for just after 10.
My oldhammer blog: Where the sea pours out

Post Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:29 pm

I should be around shortly after 10. Having scrabbled around I could either bring some orcs / goblinoids (but they dont really fit the theme, perhaps?) or a random ragtag collection of human, dwarf and ogres who could be a mercenary contingent add on to an otherwise sensible army. Which would you prefer? I also have some Lustria-suitable aquarium buildings / temple type items if those are any use (but would need to know tomorrow to collect them). Looking forward to it !

Post Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:34 pm

I think the ragtag collection will fit just fine. :)

We have plenty of terrain for the table and are just deciding on whether we want a Spanish style village or not! Either way scenery should be well in hand! See you in a few days.
My wargaming blog: http://www.Lead-Rising.com.

Post Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:42 pm

Any space left for a willing pair of extra hands hands :)

Post Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:45 pm

Absolutely, Jame is unable to make it so we definitely have space. What are you bringing?
My wargaming blog: http://www.Lead-Rising.com.
Previous

Return to Bring Out Your Lead 2019