The Siege of Brewer's DroOp, a silly siege skirmish!

Fimm McCool":4ou6dvyl said:
It's booked to start at 5. I'd have liked to have gone earlier but everything had already been booked up. :( If a table becomes free earlier I'd like to dive onto it as otherwise we may still be playing at 8 and that's definitely pub o-clock but I don't want to rush the game.

I signed up for Warhammer 40k campaign and I have some games scheduled for Saturday, but I hope to have a moment to join this great siege. I'll even bring my own dwarf:) will see

Fimm McCool

Attention folks!

Due to another table becoming available I have decided to move this game into the afternoon slot (1:30-4:30) to give those who want to vanish swiftly in the evening for beer a chance to do so. I hope this is ok and that those who have expressed an interest are still available then.

If you are hoping to play please could you take a few moments to tick some boxes on the following survey: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/8RKQMB2? This is just so that I know how many are likely to be turning up and can distribute sides accordingly.

Fimm McCool

67602710_10157171662972279_7759763477207449600_o.jpg

Ta everyone. Table is now filled (and I hope we can get everyone around it!). Also... TROLLS!

If anyone has a moment to take a look at the basic rules we'll be using you can find them here: http://www.propworkshop.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/quickstart.pdf That should cover most things, but the important point is that your characters can run around doing whatever you want. There will be plenty of hidden surprises and things to discover.

Fimm McCool

Very different result in tonight's test. 3 of the trolls made it to the walls and although they were eventually cut down by the organ guns the tide of snotlings they released into the castle managed to swamp the defenders. A well-placed mob of ratlings got two barrels away through the sewers and creepy araclings crept into the beer cellar where a brave last stand was fought.

Back