BOYL 2019 Website is now live

Snickit

Great stuff.

Saturday Realms of Chaos Warbands table booked - Open table, just turn up with a Warband and play!

Sunday - Revenge of the Doomlord 4th Ed Scenario - Sign up to join in (to sign up message me) Ideally I'd like 3 to 4 players, but would work with just two, but could have more if people are interested and each player would take control of a few units each if this is the case. All miniatures supplied for this one.

weazil":951v612e said:
Hi all

Just a heads up that the BOYL site is now live and taking bookings:

https://bringoutyourlead.co.uk

Have fun!

Hi Weazil.

I just wanted to reach out and offer my services (free of charge and for the love of it obviously)

I have a rather nice technical camera system (a rolleiflex X-Act2), and ability to use it, coupled to a sony A7R2 (42megapixel) that I wanted to offer up for photography of attendees miniatures - these could be photographed and used for attendees own social media, and supplied to you for use in your reports of the event. It's a serious piece of tilt/shift macro photography equipment, much like what would have been used by Citadel back in the day.

Is this something that you think might be popular? It wouldn't take up much room and would probably be a nice addition to the proceedings. I'll be attending regardless, but wanted to offer it up since it's nice to bring something to the table if it's of value:)

Rich

weazil

Hi Rich

I don't think anyone would object to having their figures graced with professional photography. I'm sure you'll have seen the 50 million pictures that come out of BOYL that are 'good enough', but not really taken with uncommon skill. We'd love to have your camera skills around. That said, be aware that some games or tables might be so busy that it will be hard to get players to stay still long enough to facilitate you :)

Thanks for the offer, and see you there!

Vintage_Warhammer":m77ibwvm said:
weazil":m77ibwvm said:
Hi all

Have fun!

Hi Weazil.

I just wanted to reach out and offer my services (free of charge and for the love of it obviously)

I have a rather nice technical camera system (a rolleiflex X-Act2), and ability to use it, coupled to a sony A7R2 (42megapixel) that I wanted to offer up for photography of attendees miniatures - these could be photographed and used for attendees own social media, and supplied to you for use in your reports of the event. It's a serious piece of tilt/shift macro photography equipment, much like what would have been used by Citadel back in the day.

Is this something that you think might be popular? It wouldn't take up much room and would probably be a nice addition to the proceedings. I'll be attending regardless, but wanted to offer it up since it's nice to bring something to the table if it's of value:)

Rich

weazil":3h1dy77f said:
Hi Rich

I don't think anyone would object to having their figures graced with professional photography. I'm sure you'll have seen the 50 million pictures that come out of BOYL that are 'good enough', but not really taken with uncommon skill. We'd love to have your camera skills around. That said, be aware that some games or tables might be so busy that it will be hard to get players to stay still long enough to facilitate you :)

Thanks for the offer, and see you there!

Vintage_Warhammer":3h1dy77f said:
weazil":3h1dy77f said:
Hi all

Have fun!

Hi Weazil.

Rich

Coolio! Thanks for the reply Gaj, I'll bring the gear in the car and play it by ear. Looking forward to it! Rich

Back