Newark AirBnB Share

Anyone here interested in splitting a cottage for their visit to BOYL?

My wife & I are open to sharing with up to 6 or 8 people to save money. Maybe 50 quid per person for the whole weekend?

Who is interested?

Drew

ps: Oh yea! BTW, I spent $2,000.... I'm coming back this year!

Golgfag1

OK, have to ask - what nights are you considering booking the cottage for and can I pay more to ensure a room on my own? No body wants to share a room with my snoring :lol: :lol: :lol:

Paul/Golgfag1

Perfect! We'll sleep in the same room together, then the sound-waves of our snoring will mutually level each other out into a subsonic hummmmm that will only cause nausea and nosebleeds to foolish people who walk into the room, but let all the other guests rest peacefully. ;)

Kya & I will be coming up from Beeston on Thursday and leave on Sunday. So that's three nights. There's a house in Southwell that's 22m away from Foundry (other side of the river) that I can get for 200 for all 3 nights. If we find two others to share it with, then that's 40 a person for the entire weekend. But do we know anyone else who hasn't already secured a room?

Paul and Curtis' responses have me thinking it's not so bad if someone wants to pay for just one or two nights instead of all 3. For my wife & I the real problem is getting around. Since we're just visiting and don't have a car. SO, I'd say, if you have wheels, and only looking to stay a little while very cheaply, we might still be able to work it out. ;)

Scalene

The 100 bus runs from Southwell to Nottingham and goes through my village, so I may be able to drop you / pick you up from the bus stop if you don't have housemates to travel with.

Back