Space Fleet?

Golgfag1

Following the games of Space Fleet at this years BOYL, would those who took part & anybody else be interested in - giving it another run out next year?

In hope, because I thought it's a smashing game, which I want to play more of. :grin:

Paul / Golgfag1

Golgfag1":2xv7dq8v said:
Following the games of Space Fleet at this years BOYL, would those who took part & anybody else be interested in - giving it another run out next year?

In hope, because I thought it's a smashing game, which I want to play more of. :grin:

Paul / Golgfag1

I'd be interested. What kind of size game are you thinking?

Golgfag1

littleleadperson") I'd be interested. What kind of size game are you thinking?[/quote said:
Good to hear, I don't have any ideas set in stone at the moment, more a case of punting the idea and see who's willing to pitch-in. I've currently have enough kit for a reasonably sized game for three to four players. If, others add their stuff to the mix - it turns into something much larger!

Paul / Golgfag1

Attachments

• Initial deployment.JPG
    Initial deployment.JPG
    200.2 KB · Views: 1,900

Thantsants

Would love to bud but think I've got too many games planned for next year already!

It seems the bygone era of Sail (and Sea Monster, treadwheel, steam engine, etc) has lured me away from shiny space ships - got a game of Man O War planned for the Sunday!

I'd be happy to bring any ships and board pieces down should you want to use them though :grin:

Who knows - might be able to slip in a cheeky game on the Friday after my Trolltooth game with Paul?

Golgfag1

Thantsants":du24kmxy said:
Would love to bud but think I've got too many games planned for next year already!

It seems the bygone era of Sail (and Sea Monster, treadwheel, steam engine, etc) has lured me away from shiny space ships - got a game of Man O War planned for the Sunday!

I'd be happy to bring any ships and board pieces down should you want to use them though :grin:

Who knows - might be able to slip in a cheeky game on the Friday after my Trolltooth game with Paul?

Friday evening sounds good to me as it would be a shame to miss the opportunity to give them a run out and be available for others to use.

Paul / Golgfag1

Thantsants

It would indeed - especially since I've got my hands on a second Hive ship, a second Dictator and an actual Castellan Shield ship!

Golgfag1

Thantsants":38m1y0m9 said:
It would indeed - especially since I've got my hands on a second Hive ship, a second Dictator and an actual Castellan Shield ship!

Ah, so it was you that picked that little bargain bundle last week on ebay, as ever you wait around for a Hive ship and a whole swarm come along at once :lol:

I will pack your other ship off to you ASAP

Paul / Golgfag1

Room for a little one! I'll try and paint up some ships that have been in my lead like for years!! Might have to fit it around my Fallout game

Back