Rigg's Shrine

Everything related to Bring Out Your Lead 2018, at Wargames Foundry in Nottingham

Moderator: Moderators

Post Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:47 pm

Re: Rigg's Shrine

Ah Vanloon thanks and I must apologise for somehow completely forgetting about that little game we were arranging for when you were up on your hols! Don't know how i managed it but sorry I missed you! :oops: You down at BOYL this year?

Cheers Curtis - just got to splash some paint on it now!

Post Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:22 am

Thantsants wrote:Ah Vanloon thanks and I must apologise for somehow completely forgetting about that little game we were arranging for when you were up on your hols! Don't know how i managed it but sorry I missed you! :oops: You down at BOYL this year?

No worries at all - that holiday was rather hectic for me (kids!) so I would have struggled to get away anyway. Yes, will be at BOYL. Looking forward to seeing your table.

Post Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:18 am

Thantsants wrote:Cheers Zoglet! Maybe have a chat with Golgfag about commanding some of his Slann or I have smaller warbands if that's more your thing.

On the subject of Slann - just been talking with Paul Ede on the facebooks and he's bringing a rather fine army of them along :D

I've over committed myself to various fantasy games over the course of the weekend, so has far as my figures are concerned - as I'm happy their being used. So, you have the choice of Vikings, Amazons, pygmies or pilgrims, as the Slaan have already been hear-marked for Pygmy witch doctor.

Steve, as you've others providing stuff, I'll not bring the Saurus/lizardmen, as weight may prove crucial, the suspension on my Land Rover may never forgive me! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Paul/Golgfag1
How can I ever have enough stuff, I don't need.

https://golgfags.blogspot.co.uk/

Post Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:54 am

Golgfag1 wrote:
Thantsants wrote:Cheers Zoglet! Maybe have a chat with Golgfag about commanding some of his Slann or I have smaller warbands if that's more your thing.

On the subject of Slann - just been talking with Paul Ede on the facebooks and he's bringing a rather fine army of them along :D

I've over committed myself to various fantasy games over the course of the weekend, so has far as my figures are concerned - as I'm happy their being used. So, you have the choice of Vikings, Amazons, pygmies or pilgrims, as the Slaan have already been hear-marked for Pygmy witch doctor.

Steve, as you've others providing stuff, I'll not bring the Saurus/lizardmen, as weight may prove crucial, the suspension on my Land Rover may never forgive me! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Paul/Golgfag1

Paul / Golgfag - I would love to borrow a unit of amazons for the Rigg's shrine game, if thats OK.

Post Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:29 am

Zoglet wrote:Paul / Golgfag - I would love to borrow a unit of amazons for the Rigg's shrine game, if thats OK.

You can use the entire army, enjoy

Paul/Golgfag1

Post Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:47 pm

Good to hear I didn't put you out Van Loon!

Paul - didn't quite follow your post - are you not able to join the game on Saturday? If so that's a shame but cheers for the use of your minis! Oh and no worries about the Lizardmen - I'm sure we've plenty to be getting on with!

In other news the shrine is almost all painted now - on to the furnishings...

Post Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:42 pm

Thantsants wrote:Paul - didn't quite follow your post - are you not able to join the game on Saturday? If so that's a shame but cheers for the use of your minis! Oh and no worries about the Lizardmen -

To be honest, I'm not sure - as I'm involved with the Thorkinson's island campaign over the weekend with my orcs and rather than get pulled from one game to the other and not enjoy either - I thought it best to say something now and let others step up to the line and if, things don't happen in the campaign - I can always jump back in with one of the smaller contingents :D

Paul/Golgfag1

Post Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:29 pm

No worries bud - more than welcome to come and go if Thorkinson's Island permits :)

Post Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:18 am

Golgfag - huge thanks for letting me use the Amazons, much appreciated.

Thantsants - I have dug out the sandy cloth and the dinosaurs etc as suggested earlier. I have also just taken delivery of a couple of scenic items from Fenris - froggy idol and aztec style stepped temple: lovely but unpainted and I wont get the chance to do so in time. Any use?

Post Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:50 pm

Really looking forward to this and to seeing the Shrine and everyone's Slann , Amazons , Pygmys and other races of Lustria! The last days went back and added fresh colour to about 40 citadel Pygmys, will bring about 20 Slann also, ( i am using them on the friday so will bring anyway). Wont risk bringing giant scorpions or Coatl, as i fear breakage on the trip but can bring afew giant frogs if needed. Boarding pass is printed so will start to cut foam now to pack the figures. I think Thantsants we dont need lists or anything? we just turn up , all best with the Shrine painting. Paul i hope you can make it to join on saturday.
PreviousNext

Return to Bring Out Your Lead 2018