WEG Star Wars Multi-player

Chico

Right-o

Never too early to plan ahead for BOYL18 right? Well seeing as I missed this years event I guess I'm just eager to make up for that.

Anyway for 3 years on a trot I ran the big Judge Dredd Multi-player games with the 2016 game being the most successful and for me most enjoyable, in part due too the wonderful custom table made my fellow Oldhammer'er the Legginator.

2018 I want to do something a tad different, a Star Wars game using the classic West End Games/Grenadier 25mm ranges. But using a Modern Ruleset like Bolt Action or Gates of Antares for random activation and simple adaptive ruleset.

DSC_0006.JPG

DSC_0002.JPG

Either Imperials storming a Rebel base or Rebels being hunted down by Bounty Hunters and Imperial Storm Troopers.

Now my problem is that I have zero terrain and zero skills of making any, so would anyone like to joint run the game with myself and take charge of the terrain building/supplying?

Or does anyone have any ideas or want to throw their hat in with this?

Scalene

Maybe - depending on other commitments that weekend.

• I can supply desert or jungle terrain.
    I have a load of WEG Star Wars - I think around 50 storm troopers, not all painted yet, and about 20 rebels, plus assorted bounty hunters etc. I found GZG troops mix in very well in scale.
Here's some in my rebel colours:
plasterhouse.jpg

Chico

Scalene":1jezibv4 said:
Maybe - depending on other commitments that weekend.

• I can supply desert or jungle terrain.
    I have a load of WEG Star Wars - I think around 50 storm troopers, not all painted yet, and about 20 rebels, plus assorted bounty hunters etc. I found GZG troops mix in very well in scale.
Here's some in my rebel colours:
plasterhouse.jpg

Well if you do fancy it mate then that was be awesome, as for my WEG I have quite a bit as well around 25-30 Storm Troopers, 20 Rebels, some Imperial Troopers + Heavy Laser, Denizen/GZG bits as Rebel Commandos and Bounty Hunters, WEG Bounty Hunters, Jedi, Dark Jedi, Calamari, all the named Characters and host of other stuff I forgotten about.

I can imagion that 70-80 Storm Troopers alone would look rather tasty on the table :)

Back