BOYL 2018 - Dates are 3-5 August 2018

weazil

Hi all

Just to let you all know that BOYL 2018s date is set for Friday 3rd August to Sunday 5th August 2018.

I will start crafting the BOYL 2018 website soon, and, of course, there will be many, many reminders, so don't feel like you need to do anything... :)

brassmonkey

++Filing an official request with the Adeptus Admissustratum++

++Request pending++

++Request pending++

++Request pending++

++APPROVED++

Padre

Hmm, the dates sound suspiciously like the dates that I will be asked to work in Skipton Castle - just like the last umpteen years! Working 99.9% in school term times means I can't really refuse any of the holiday work otherwise I have zero income for August.

brassmonkey

littleleadperson":3931siu6 said:
brassmonkey":3931siu6 said:
++Filing an official request with the Adeptus Admissustratum++

++Request pending++

++Request pending++

++Request pending++

++APPROVED++

Would be good to see you next year!

Haha yeah, you too mate!

Golgfag1

Following the games of Space Fleet at this years BOYL, would those who took part & anybody else be interested in - giving it another run out next year?

In hope, because I thought it's a smashing game, which I want to play more of. :grin:

Paul / Golgfag1

ardyer

Citadel Collector":356t5fy8 said:
And what about the dates for 2019? You have none? Slacker.... ;)
I'm going to try to make it in 2019, so expect the event to be in history that year while they wait for me to leave the country

Padre

Oh boy Am I excited - I MIGHT be able to come to 2018! My early August booking for work is the weekend after. All I need to do is ensure I finagle enough holidays and days out for the boys to make Ruth happy and I MIGHT be able to come!!!!

Sleepysod

Before I forget.... It's been a long day.... last night I was painting quite late before bed and it obviously had an impact on my dreams.... I dreamt about a giant game of talisman set on a death planet. the outer rim was similar to catachan - all forests, jungles and bogs, the inner realm separated from the jungle by a river of rippy fish, was tallarnesque desert landscapes. The dragons tower and ultimate reward was a crashed lander with enough fuel to escape the planets atmosphere. And of course there were separate cityscapes, dungeons and timescales at each of the corners of the board. Many adventurers were trapped with their combat teams and fought hard to reach the lander... few succeeded

Golgfag1

Sleepysod":1tdwpdwp said:
Before I forget.... It's been a long day.... last night I was painting quite late before bed and it obviously had an impact on my dreams.... I dreamt about a giant game of talisman set on a death planet. the outer rim was similar to catachan - all forests, jungles and bogs, the inner realm separated from the jungle by a river of rippy fish, was tallarnesque desert landscapes. The dragons tower and ultimate reward was a crashed lander with enough fuel to escape the planets atmosphere. And of course there were separate cityscapes, dungeons and timescales at each of the corners of the board. Many adventurers were trapped with their combat teams and fought hard to reach the lander... few succeeded

Sounds like the basis of a game, run with it. 8-)

Paul / Golgfag1

Vyper

Hi gents, how would one go about booking in a table for use at BOYL '18, if such a thing is possible?

Golgfag1

Vyper":2nr1x3f9 said:
Hi gents, how would one go about booking in a table for use at BOYL '18, if such a thing is possible?

Give it time, monitoring the forum and you'll find it'll just happen closer to the event.

Paul / Golgfag1

Fimm McCool

Vyper":dqycf8j3 said:

In the meantime post what you're planning so we can all get excited about it and make sure it doesn't get missed off. :)

Back