BOYL 2018 - The Return of the Return to Thorkinson's Island

Re: BOYL 2018 - The Return of the Return to Thorkinson's Isl

awesome!

back to the panther knights then. still not enough colour:)

Hi folks!

I'll be sending the unit card templates out to people over the next few days, so feel free to PM me your email addresses.

Cheers!

Mark/Nippy

Ringbeard

Can you randomize the three territories for my Dark Elves please Mubo, thanks. Really looking forwards to this!

mubo

Ringbeard":2rzdgupa said:
Can you randomize the three territories for my Dark Elves please Mubo, thanks. Really looking forwards to this!

2. Vital Bridge
6. Pastures
8. Seam

Leromides

Getting my army sorted and sorry to be Mr Thicky but are the bonuses from the original territories counted in the initial 1000 points? For example ancient shrine allows an extra 3 magic items of up to 25 points each so does that give an army of a potential 1075 points or simply more options to choose from for the 1000?

Golgfag1

OK, while we're asking questions - any chance of a response to this one?

Paul/Golgfag1

Golgfag1":1ic2bwl8 said:
Ketil Trout":1ic2bwl8 said:
Have the campaign rules been finalised yet? Quite keen to know exactly what the restrictions are and get a list written...

See first page of topic for initial choice restriction, although I do have to ask about goblin chariots and bolt shooters - if, I take two do they count as one choice as per the army list or two?

Paul/Golgfag1

Golgfag1":yh2vfw52 said:

Paul/Golgfag1

Golgfag1":yh2vfw52 said:
Ketil Trout":yh2vfw52 said:
Have the campaign rules been finalised yet? Quite keen to know exactly what the restrictions are and get a list written...

See first page of topic for initial choice restriction, although I do have to ask about goblin chariots and bolt shooters - if, I take two do they count as one choice as per the army list or two?

Paul/Golgfag1

Sorry Paul missed this. You can only take one, even where the army list allows two to be taken for one slot...until you gain territories that allow you to field more. Same applies to Dwarf bolt throwers and a few other choices from various lists. Any more rules Qs just shout out!

Hi guys,

I've got various table bookings for between Friday at 1:30 - 4:30 and Sun at the same time...10 bookings in total, with some scope for doubles games.

Can everyone please let me know...

How many games would you ideally like to play in the campaign over the weekend, between 1 and 3 (it may be possible to play more but we'll start with that)

...and...

What are your best time slots, in terms of availability and to avoid clashes with other games/events they are signed up to or interested in.

Cheers!

Leromides":geyi46mx said:
Getting my army sorted and sorry to be Mr Thicky but are the bonuses from the original territories counted in the initial 1000 points? For example ancient shrine allows an extra 3 magic items of up to 25 points each so does that give an army of a potential 1075 points or simply more options to choose from for the 1000?

The magic items allowance just gives you more options...so in that case yes 1000 points but 3 more small items than you would normally be allowed :)

mubo

Golgfag1":1kzid63d said:

We also need to give you territories:
2 Vital Bridge
4 Forest Settlement
8 Seam

Golgfag1

mubo":2zuz2sjq said:
Golgfag1":2zuz2sjq said:

We also need to give you territories:
2 Vital Bridge
4 Forest Settlement
8 Seam

Thanks, provides me with the additional bolt shooter and a few coin 8-)

Paul/Golgfag1

Back