Anyone fancy some Space Marine (2nd ed)

Everything related to Bring Out Your Lead 2018, at Wargames Foundry in Nottingham

Moderator: Moderators

Post Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:00 pm

Re: Anyone fancy some Space Marine (2nd ed)

Temple Dog wrote:Hello Guys

Am I to late to join in this game? I have limited troops but can provide 2 ork clans and a cult of speed clan for the orks. I can also bring a battle company and devastator company for dark angels. Also have imperial guard artillery company.

Andy

You would be more than welcome!!! The more Orks the better - I think we’ll have Imperial forces coming out of our ears!!!

Bring whatever you have as the more unit variety the better - it will give the generals chance to tailor their forces to the objectives!

Post Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:54 pm

Brilliant! Whilst I don't have much painted, I will bring what I have got.

Post Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:08 pm

So, three quarters of the terrain boards are now finished, and I've come up with a name!

ImageEpic Terrain Boards 2018-06-12 v1 by Tom Reynolds, on Flickr

ImageEpic Terrain Boards 2018-06-12 v2 by Tom Reynolds, on Flickr

Post Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:07 pm

Count me in. I have a huge
Forcemof Dark Angels; Flesh Tearers and Titans
For retro sci-fi action visit my Oldhammer 40k Blog:

http://classicastartes.blogspot.co.uk

Post Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:15 pm

I have to say, those boards look fantastic. I have a load of original card buildings from the Space Marine box set if needed?. Also have tons of order counters which I can provide for the game.

Post Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:40 am

Temple Dog wrote:I have to say, those boards look fantastic. I have a load of original card buildings from the Space Marine box set if needed?. Also have tons of order counters which I can provide for the game.

I think we should be ok for scenery and order counters - I've dug out my card buildings and I've got order counters coming out of my ears - but bring them along as you can never have too many order counters!

However, if anyone has any barrage templates then they would be very useful!!!

Post Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:12 pm

Legiocustodes wrote:Count me in. I have a huge
Forcemof Dark Angels; Flesh Tearers and Titans

You’ll be more than welcome!!! Hopefully we’ll have enough people and forces for about 6000 points a side - so just a small skirmish looking at your blog!!!

Post Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:03 pm

Lol! Yeah... I do love me a big battle!!!
For retro sci-fi action visit my Oldhammer 40k Blog:

http://classicastartes.blogspot.co.uk

Post Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:26 am

It looks like you've got the scenery situation pretty much under control, but if you want to borrow these fortifications then you would be very welcome. It's about 1ft by nearly 2ft and the trenches are sized to fit the 12x40mm epic scale bases with the odd section where a 20x20mm will fit. Bunker roofs lift off. Let me know if you can fit it in and I will bring it along.

Post Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:56 pm

Scalene wrote:It looks like you've got the scenery situation pretty much under control, but if you want to borrow these fortifications then you would be very welcome. It's about 1ft by nearly 2ft and the trenches are sized to fit the 12x40mm epic scale bases with the odd section where a 20x20mm will fit. Bunker roofs lift off. Let me know if you can fit it in and I will bring it along.]

That’s a lovely bit of terrain!!! Thanks for the offer but it doesn’t really fit the scenario i’m planning. Just got two more boards to make and we’ll be there!!!
PreviousNext

Return to Bring Out Your Lead 2018