'Legends of the Old West'

riot 2.0

Would anyone be up for a good old fashioned shoot-out on the Sunday using the 'Legends of the old west' rule set?

Have all the terrain needed and even a couple of posses.

Only hiccup could be the booking of the family summer holiday but it has not clashed before.

Zoglet

I dont know LOW (my western game of choice being Dead Mans Hand) but would be on for this. I could bring a group of Pinkerton detectives if you like (rare example of an actually useful set of figures that i've painted recently).

Genghis

Likewise, I'm not familiar with that ruleset, but I do have a posse of gunslingers I could bring if the rules are easy enough to pick up on the fly...

riot 2.0

Sorry I went internet dark on people after my initial post but I have not been idle. . . . honest!

largo.jpg

Largo is on the grow

IMG_0999.JPG

IMG_1003.JPG

The rest of the images are here if anyone is interested https://riotvilleonfire.blogspot.com/2018/07/boly-2018-prep-legends-of-old-west-largo.html

A PDF of the rules can be found here https://www.scribd.com/doc/281017265/Warhammer-Historical-Legends-of-the-Old-West-Frontier

The rules are pretty plug and play and have a lot of simularities to the LOTR ruleset.

I have posses for people to use.

I figure we will play with 150 dollar posses to keep the posses small due to the multi players and have ourselves a good old fashioned hanging in the centre of the town. Everyone will have their own reasons to get the outlaw off the board.

There will also be reporters and 'ladies of the night' running around causing distrations and of course the locals are not going to take kindly to strangers shooting up the town!

Was hoping to play the game on the Sunday about 11ish

I'm really digging Boot Hill, and the scratch built complex in front of the RR tracks. Could you post some closer pics of those. If not I'll try to snap a few at Boyl.

Genghis

That look's pretty sweet, best I have a shuftie at the rules and make sure I get Helle's Belles finished in time...

riot 2.0

Sorry fella's but I am going to have to bail on BOYL!!

The contracts for our new house have exchanged alot quicker then I expected and is looks like we will be moving the BOYL weekend.

There is no way I can say to the wife "Right love you sort all this out while I go and play 'little soldiers' all day in Nottinghamshire"!

I hope to run the game for BOYL 2019 and hopefully 'Largo' will be even bigger and better.

Back