Dark Future (again)

Everything related to Bring Out Your Lead 2018, at Wargames Foundry in Nottingham

Moderator: Moderators

Post Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:00 pm

Dark Future (again)

Having been given some awesome terrain ideas by the ever talented Mr Stillman Pervie the Death Bug and his nitro fueled chums will be back for another blast next year.

Current plan is to play on the Friday, any and all are welcome to join us!

cheers

John

Post Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:15 pm

Re: Dark Future (again)

Alright dude. I thought we were doing this on the Saturday? Though it is possible I might not have been listening while I was talking. Also with only 11ish months I might not have everything ready until the Saturday (Sunday if you want infantry :lol: ).

Post Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:49 pm

Definitely up for some Dark Future on the Friday if you have space. I suspect Harry will want to get in on it too, if he's not involved with something else.

Post Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:57 am

I would like to join - though I may also bring along my copy of Thunder Road too. For those who dont remember it, it was a kids game in vaguely mad max theme which used the 'rolling road' concept before Dark Future did. Used in 80s fandom as a comic commentary on Dark Future. Anyone got a copy of Battlecars they could bring too?

Post Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:19 am

I have battlecars dude. Play it quite a bit coz it's ace. I have even won with the 2 turret car (which is tricky to say the least). I'll bring it along! Just Car Wars for the full set! Anyone??????
I've also nearly started painting the new cars. Probably next year for the infantry. 12 months to get ready was a big ask. :lol:

Post Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:36 pm

I have Car Wars. Both an original copy and the recent reprint. Doesn't have much of a GW connection though.

Return to Bring Out Your Lead 2018